Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

He supports drag queen story hours for kids. We have enough pedos and pedo enablers in the government.

Who in the establishment made MADE HIM appoint Bolton NSA, Haspell to the CIA, Barr to AG, or any of the other truly shitty appointments he made?

Who in the establishment MADE HIM sign three budgets that were shittier than the shitty one signed in '17, that he promised to never sign again ?

Nobody, that's who.

You get to like him for all the criteria that you mentioned....I don't take that away from anyone....But let's not pretend that he didn't make a fuckton of amateur errors that nobody forced him into.

I will take the amateur errors over professional errors, every time.

Many of them are. And they're provoked by the fear factories run by each of the shit parties. Fear, fear, fear - it's how you dumb motherfuckers roll. It's all you know.
Aren't you the one always crying about only having the lesser of two Evils as options? :dunno: :laugh:

You make shit up constantly. You whine about shit, and then vote for it. IDK why you think you deserve a discussion.
I make nothing up which is why you can’t provide an example of what I’ve made up. I like data, unlike your boy dblack who is hysterically fearful of the data because RACISM and all.
When I can’t defend my position I refuse to engage and I tell people they don’t “deserve a discussion”.

Yep. It's a figure of speech. They're not necessarily evil, just really shitty leaders. But you idiots will vote for them regardless. Won't ya?
I don't think Biden is shitty. He's got some policies I agree with and some I don't. He's a bit more progressive than the Democrats that held that office before him in some areas and hardly any different than them in others. You're the political nihilist, not me. Why are you always trying to project that emo shit on to everyone around you? :dunno: :laugh:

I don't think Biden is shitty. He's got some policies I agree with and some I don't. He's a bit more progressive than the Democrats that held that office before him in some areas and hardly any different than them in others. You're the political nihilist, not me. Why are you always trying to project that emo shit on to everyone around you? :dunno: :laugh:
Dude cant even follow a sidewalk. But yeah, lets let him run the fucking country :rofl:

I don't think Biden is shitty.
Whatever. The point is, that's what the "lesser-of-two-evil" nonsense is all about. It's about people who say "I know I'm voting for a bad candidate who will be bad for the country overall, but he'll score points for my side in the culture war so fuck the country."

Dude cant even follow a sidewalk. But yeah, lets let him run the fucking country :rofl:
Dude isn't doing it by himself and while he is an 80 year guy with all that comes with his senility seems a bit over blown to me. But then I might be less poised to hysteria than you are. :dunno:

Whatever.
Its not whatever, its your entire fucking premise guy. It's a strawman.
The point is, that's what the "lesser-of-two-evil" nonsense is all about. It's about people who say "I know I'm voting for a bad candidate who will be bad for the country overall, but he'll score points for my side in the culture war so fuck the country."
Who is that? I think Trump supporters for all their faults really love Trump. I think moderates/liberals love them some Biden and that supporters like me who may not be in love Biden and wouldn't mind a better nominee certainly don't think he's bad for the country. Again, this is nothing but your strawman. You think they're both bad for the country but what the fuck has that got to do with the rest of us you emo bitch? :dunno:

I want to make something clear. He does have plenty of flaws. He does have a massive ego. The things you listed out that he failed on are valid criticisms.

All I can say is, do you think Biden is better or worse?

I don't care who's worse. I stop when I realize they're bad. This ain't a game show, where we're forced to choose from a new car or a luxurious bedroom suit & a vacation.
Comparing Trump & Biden. Both are shit sandwiches. One of them has sprinkles.
The ideal would be a system with more than 2 viable parties, but we have a rigged system currently that favors the 2 party duopoly. Until we implement instant runoff voting or ranked choice voting (or some similar alternative), Dem and GOP are the only real choices for president.

I would consider voting Libertarian as a protest vote if they had nominated someone more akin to the Mises perspective, but Oliver doesn't fit that.

You're correct. The system is rigged. And it's their system. Their game & their rules. No one is forced to play. But that's ok with them too, because they still have plenty that do.

Voting doesn't have to equate to impulse buying.

Dude isn't doing it by himself and while he is an 80 year guy with all that comes with his senility seems a bit over blown to me. But then I might be less poised to hysteria than you are. :dunno:
You got Trump in court. Many courts. Hysteria you say.

Yeah, who cares he cant walk off a stage. Shakes hands with people that arent there. Lies constantly because his stories are confused etc. Its overblown.
Jesus fucking christ.
Cultism 101.

Forum List

Back