Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

It's unanimous. Statist Republicans and statist Democrats agree, Libertarians are poo-poo heads!
But our current two party system is destroying the country, and most people give two shits about that. This forum is the perfect example.

You can start a thread today, completely unrelated to Biden/Trump, by the third page, some asshat will invoke Biden or Trump and derail the entire thread, while the vast majority on this site will jump into the conversation once Biden/Trump have been invoked.

1716996171539.png

You are so funny....The weak-willed, feckless, career capitulator republicans don't even have to make their own excuses...You take the low expectations that their cowardice has conditioned into you, and make their excuses for them.

Pelosi had a slim majority and got things done for her party...Republicans get a similar slim majority, and the only thing that gets rolling is the cop-out train.

This right here is one of the litany of reasons I ceased supporting republicans back in '95.
But what Pelosi 'gets done' is almost never the right thing for America. That she chooses to 'get things done' and does not care what the short or long range consequences/effects do to diminish America, put iAmerica in decline, increase the misery index for millions of Americans, erode our liberties, values, traditions, destroy our history etc. etc. etc.. is not in my opinion anything that is commendable. Nor is the group think and strong armed tactics they use to allow no dissent within their party.

At least the Republicans do try to do good for all Americans and do no harm. I don't condone their fecklessness but I do understand it because, like the Democrats, the professional politicians are in it for themselves. But for what really matters to most Americans, their actions are better for all of us regardless of political party.

I know you are pretty much a never Trumper. But he was amazing in office. In the face of 98% negative press--the Democrats don't have to cope with that but Republicans do--Trump figured out how to get things done despite that negative press and a hostile Congressional majority. Again it was not the Democrats that gave us excellent economic reform that has benefitted almost all Americans--they pretty much universally opposed it--but it was a slim Republican majority. It is pretty much all that has kept up afloat during the Biden years.

We lose that if we do not re-elect Trump and a GOP majority in November. And the invasion of migrants will be on track to numbers that will overwhelm U.S. citizens and nothing will stop them.

Last edited:
But our current two party system is destroying the country, and most people give two shits about that. This forum is the perfect example.

You can start a thread today, completely unrelated to Biden/Trump, by the third page, some asshat will invoke Biden or Trump and derail the entire thread, while the vast majority on this site will jump into the conversation once Biden/Trump have been invoked.

View attachment 953683

It's a USA Today type of demographic, man. Collectively speaking, obviously.

I read through threads like this and just shake my head.

It's a USA Today type of demographic, man. Collectively speaking, obviously.

I read through threads like this and just shake my head.

You are one of those people who believes that 2% of the country should rule the rest.
(i don't think that it's a math problem, it's something worse.)

But what Pelosi 'gets done' is almost never the right thing for America. That she chooses to 'get things done' and does not care what the short or long range consequences/effects do to diminish America, put iAmerica in decline, increase the misery index for millions of Americans, erode our liberties, values, traditions, destroy our history etc. etc. etc.. is not in my opinion anything that is commendable. Nor is the group think and strong armed tactics they use to allow no dissent within their party.

At least the Republicans do try to do good for all Americans and do no harm. I don't condone their fecklessness but I do understand it because, like the Democrats, the professional politicians are in it for themselves. But for what really matters to most Americans, their actions are better for all of us regardless of political party.

I know you are pretty much a never Trumper. But he was amazing in office. In the face of 98% negative press--the Democrats don't have to cope with that but Republicans do--Trump figured out how to get things done despite that negative press and a hostile Congressional majority. Again it was not the Democrats that gave us excellent economic reform that has benefitted almost all Americans--they pretty much universally opposed it--but it was a slim Republican majority. It is pretty much all that has kept up afloat during the Biden years.

We lose that if we do not re-elect Trump and a GOP majority in November.

Pelosi got things done because Democrats stood behind her, no matter what.
Republicans who don't get their way, refuse to stand together, and drop out, stomping their feet with their fingers in their ears are of no value.
Then they wonder why they don't have a voice in the party.

Pelosi got things done because Democrats stood behind her, no matter what.
Republicans who don't get their way, refuse to stand together, and drop out, stomping their feet with their fingers in their ears are of no value.
Then they wonder why they don't have a voice in the party.
I can't argue with that. I have no love for the Republican Party and do not consider myself part of it.. But I can see that Republicans do far less harm to America and Americans than Democrats do just because of the constituency that elects them.

And I'm torn. Do I want a 100% one note, one voice, lockstep conformity in the GOP as exists in the Democrat Party? Or is it healthier having debate and allowing dissent on issues that affect 300+ million people?

The former 'gets things done.' The latter is far better government. But what is best may no longer be possible. I don't know.

I can't argue with that. I have no love for the Republican Party and do not consider myself part of it.. But I can see that Republicans do far less harm to America and Americans than Democrats do just because of the constituency that elects them.

And I'm torn. Do I want a 100% one note, one voice, lockstep conformity in the GOP as exists in the Democrat Party? Or is it healthier having debate and allowing dissent on issues that affect 300+ million people?

The former 'gets things done.' The latter is far better government. But what is best may no longer be possible. I don't know.

What you are describing is called building consensus.
You need people who agree on things to be able to govern.

If they eliminated the 2 parties - as soon as elections were held the politicians would find likeminded people and group together to accomplish things.

That is how it has to work.

I will be shocked if this commie gets more than 1%.

What a bunch of stupid MFers.

This will accomplish what?

I do agree though. Only a commie would say "lets take the guns first. They can go to court later"
Oh wait.... thats trump 🤣

It's unanimous. Statist Republicans and statist Democrats agree, Libertarians are poo-poo heads!
Lets analyze something on the surface. Help me understand.
Like yourself TNHarley Harpy Eagle JWBooth buttercup pknopp and others I too get a huge boner at the thought of a smaller less intrusive government that only spends when it absolutely has to with the peoples consent.
So here’s the kicker….how do you increase the population of desperate, illiterate third-worlders, tell them they can do all the drugs they want LEGALLY, reduce government size and scope, spend less and sustain a first-world civil society?
This tells me all I need to know about how ignorant the LibLite Party is. Change my mind. GO!!

Like yourself TNHarley Harpy Eagle JWBooth buttercup pknopp and others I too get a huge boner at the thought of a smaller less intrusive government that only spends when it absolutely has to with the peoples consent.
So here’s the kicker….how do you increase the population of desperate, illiterate third-worlders, tell them they can do all the drugs they want LEGALLY, reduce government size and scope, spend less and sustain a first-world civil society?
This tells me all I need to know about how ignorant the LibLite Party is. Change my mind. GO!!
You are inferring we are sustained now. Which is complete horseshit. Spend baby, SPEND!
How has that war on drugs worked out for us?
Our population of third worlders grows by the day. Who is going to stop that? Trump? :rofl: If covid didnt save his ass on illegals, he wouldnt be far behind biden.

They aren't lib light. They are a group, controlled by the political class, to give the appearance of choice.

They are a wholly owned subsidiary of the democrat party, which is itself 100% controlled by the political class.

The repub party is 75% controlled by the political class.

Forum List

Back