Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

I know I’ve ya’ll scared shitless but tell me this….How the FUCK do you 3%er’s take people like this seriously…and how can you expect to build a coalition of legit Americans to follow your lead? Look at the grin on this fucking clown. WTF goes through your head? Did you grow up without fathers and grandfathers?
IMG_2275.jpeg

TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth

Because you're not a libertarian, maybe?

Not maybe. I'm definitely not a libertarian anymore. IMO, in the last decade, they've become the lesser of 3 evils. Like the GOP, there's something about their platform that I agree with. But the platform only means so much.

Seriously, for some reason Republicans seem to want to be libertarians. But they're just not. They're social conservatives who want to lower their taxes, and get hot and bother by people using drugs or dying their hair purple. That's fine. But why complain? Libertarians aren't gong to have significant impact anyway. Nothing will change until voters wise up and quit falling for the lesser-of-two-evils nonsense.

Being a member of the LP's leadership team, or even a spokesperson of the LP, should have a professional look about them. When it comes to leadership roles, professionalism is important. No one cares what someone in those roles likes or dislikes personally. Regardless of how open minded someone is, visuals are important. You never get a second chance at a first impression.
One of the LP's biggest problems is a lack of membership. They need millions more members to become effective and competitive against the uniparty, right?
If one's first impression of the LP comes from purple haired dildo, screaming that trans people are equal, or druggies should be allowed to roam the streets, isn't going to garner many new supporters. Even if the biggest priority of the LP is something that's extremely important and supported by 80% of the USA.

Ron Paul brought that professionalism to the table. And had a message of something that everyone could agree with. Economic liberty for everyone. A government that was small and stayed out of the way of the citizens. His idea on drugs wasn't about things that spaced people out. But about the economic benefits of hemp, not pot or other drugs.

Since the professional reputation has been sucked out of the LP, so have the memberships. And it's looks like a teenage pajama party.

In politics, reputation & visuals are everything.

I agree, it sucks. But that's the way it is. Turn on the news and see some purple haired reporter, change the channel. Interview a potential employee with purple hair, "NEXT!!!!!!!"

Americans used to pride ourselves on being decent, looking decent. Acting decent. Not different. This was when the country was strong. Over time, we let our decency slide. And this is the adverse consequences of it. Child mutilations, people in walmart in their pajama's, druggies destroying cities, career criminals getting a slap on the wrist (after their 10th offense). And a political party with a good platform, not being taken seriously.

I know I’ve ya’ll scared shitless but tell me this….How the FUCK do you 3%er’s take people like this seriously…and how can you expect to build a coalition of legit Americans to follow your lead? Look at the grin on this fucking clown. WTF goes through your head? Did you grow up without fathers and grandfathers?
View attachment 954147
TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth
Purple haired people are gonna git ya, BL!!!

It's always the same shit with you. HINT: Government isn't there to make everyone look and act like you. (Thank God).

Not maybe. I'm definitely not a libertarian anymore. IMO, in the last decade, they've become the lesser of 3 evils. Like the GOP, there's something about their platform that I agree with. But the platform only means so much.

Being a member of the LP's leadership team, or even a spokesperson of the LP, should have a professional look about them. When it comes to leadership roles, professionalism is important. No one cares what someone in those roles likes or dislikes personally. Regardless of how open minded someone is, visuals are important. You never get a second chance at a first impression.
One of the LP's biggest problems is a lack of membership. They need millions more members to become effective and competitive against the uniparty, right?
If one's first impression of the LP comes from purple haired dildo, screaming that trans people are equal, or druggies should be allowed to roam the streets, isn't going to garner many new supporters. Even if the biggest priority of the LP is something that's extremely important and supported by 80% of the USA.

Ron Paul brought that professionalism to the table. And had a message of something that everyone could agree with. Economic liberty for everyone. A government that was small and stayed out of the way of the citizens. His idea on drugs wasn't about things that spaced people out. But about the economic benefits of hemp, not pot or other drugs.

Since the professional reputation has been sucked out of the LP, so have the memberships. And it's looks like a teenage pajama party.

I agree, it sucks. But that's the way it is. Turn on the news and see some purple haired reporter, change the channel. Interview a potential employee with purple hair, "NEXT!!!!!!!"

Americans used to pride ourselves on being decent, looking decent. Acting decent. Not different. This was when the country was strong. Over time, we let our decency slide. And this is the adverse consequences of it. Child mutilations, people in walmart in their pajama's, druggies destroying cities, career criminals getting a slap on the wrist (after their 10th offense). And a political party with a good platform, not being taken seriously.
You shudda come on down to the Delta "when America was stong."

They aren't a legitimate political party.
They are a social group
Like Knights of Columbus or any of the others.

View attachment 954147
TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth

His T shirt says it all. That's NOT someone most Americans want anywhere near a senate seat. Regardless of how good of a senator he may have been.

This has been my point to the LP for over a decade now. Visuals are everything. Messaging is everything.
The republicans and democrats have 10's of millions of potential libertarian voters. And the only ones pictures like this attract are maybe .000000001% of them. It turns off way more than it attracts.

They aren't a legitimate political party.
They are a social group
Like Knights of Columbus or any of the others.

They had their chance to become viable. But they failed.

This is what makes me think the left has infiltrated the LP and turned it into "controlled opposition." Much like the GOP did the 2007 Tea Party.

This is what makes me think the left has infiltrated the LP and turned it into "controlled opposition." Much like the GOP did the 2007 Tea Party.

They had as much of a chance as any unicorn I guess.

View attachment 954147
TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth
BECAUSE THEY LOOK NO MORE, OR LESS, ABSURD THAN MAGA, THE TEA PARTY, THE KIDS IN TENTS...................

No. They didn't. No third party has chance to "become viable", whatever that's supposed to mean. As long as people are falling for the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit, it's irrelevant. People aren't voting for good candidates based on their attributes. They're voting "against", voting for Biden because they're terrified of Trump, or for Trump because they're terrified of Biden. We could have Jesus himself running on a third party ticket and he'd get 1% of the vote. If he was lucky. We're that fucking deluded.

No. They didn't. No third party has chance to "become viable", whatever that's supposed to mean. As long as people are falling for the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit, it's irrelevant. People aren't voting for good candidates based on their attributes. They're voting "against" Trump/Biden because their terrified of Trump/Biden. You could have Jesus himself running on a third party ticket and he'd get 1% of the vote. If he was lucky. We're that fucking deluded.
Third parties do influence one or the other wing of the uniparty. But the libertarians problem is really economics. Soc sec and medicare are not horrible things. Nor are interstates.

But since Reagan, the gop has become a party of orthodoxy "all taxes are bad." Regardless of deficits, because deficits will force us to give up two of the three. The dems have responded by doubling the gop's bet .... we'll give up the standing army first.

The other shit is just people mad about who's getting laid any by whom and mad about not having as much money as they want.

No. They didn't. No third party has chance to "become viable", whatever that's supposed to mean. As long as people are falling for the lesser-of-two-evils horseshit, it's irrelevant. People aren't voting for good candidates based on their attributes. They're voting "against", voting for Biden because they're terrified of Trump, or for Trump because they're terrified of Biden. We could have Jesus himself running on a third party ticket and he'd get 1% of the vote. If he was lucky. We're that fucking deluded.

Sorry Jesus -

It's a binary system.

(you could work some of your magic to make The Republican Party a little stronger- but you do you)

Purple haired people are gonna git ya, BL!!!

It's always the same shit with you. HINT: Government isn't there to make everyone look and act like you. (Thank God).

They're not going to get anyone because no one takes them seriously. Especially potential voters.

I understand why this purple haired, druggies & trans thing is the top conversation of the uniparty and the media. It's there to keep the LP from gaining any traction. The stupidity of the LP is letting them do it.
When the conversation comes up, libertarians go into defending peoples rights to be who they want to be. Freedom and liberty. The uniparty is setting the stage, and the LP performs.

When the LP should do just the opposite. Their message by every libertarian, should be we simply don't give a shit about tranny's and druggies. They're not a priority. The tranny's, gays and druggies within the party should also be told by the party leadership, "We don't give a shit about you. And you're only making things worse. Go find another party.

The consequences: They lose support of 100,000 voters. But they get the attention of 10's of millions of potential voters who don't give a shit about about tranny's, gays and druggies.
Gays, tranny's and druggies are stupid issues to fight for. Those things rank right up there with being able to sell raw milk across state lines.

They're not going to get anyone because no one takes them seriously. Especially potential voters.
Bullshit. They're not going to get anyone because of what I said already. People are voting for bad candidates on purpose. Good candidates don't stand a chance. Regardless of their hair color. People know that Trump and Biden are shit but will vote for them regardless of who else is running.
I understand why this purple haired, druggies & trans thing is the top conversation of the uniparty and the media. It's there to keep the LP from gaining any traction. The stupidity of the LP is letting them do it.
As I said. Its irrelevant. Third parties are blocked out because of the fundamental flaw in plurality voting. RCV would fix that, but the two parties love the flawed system and don't want it fixed.

When the conversation comes up, libertarians go into defending peoples rights to be who they want to be. Freedom and liberty. The uniparty is setting the stage, and the LP performs.

When the LP should do just the opposite. Their message by every libertarian, should be we simply don't give a shit about tranny's and druggies. They're not a priority. The tranny's, gays and druggies within the party should also be told by the party leadership, "We don't give a shit about you. And you're only making things worse. Go find another party.

The consequences: They lose support of 100,000 voters. But they get the attention of 10's of millions of potential voters who don't give a shit about about tranny's, gays and druggies.
Gays, tranny's and druggies are stupid issues to fight for. Those things rank right up there with being able to sell raw milk across state lines.

Why do you hate dairy farmers?

Bullshit. They're not going to get anyone because of what I said already. People are voting for bad candidates on purpose. Good candidates don't stand a chance. Regardless of their hair color. People know that Trump and Biden are shit but will vote for them regardless of who else is running.

As I said. Its irrelevant. Third parties are blocked out because of the fundamental flaw in plurality voting. RCV would fix that, but the two parties love the flawed system and don't want it fixed.

RCV !

Vote for the lessor 2 of three evils instead of the lessor one of 2 evils.

OUTSTANDING STRATEGY RIGHT THERE.

jmo, but the interstate compact is first and foremost. If we don't act to make everyone's vote count, the only thing that'll change is that eventually CA or NY will go red and Texas will go blue.

Forum List

Back