Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

Rightwingers aka MAGATs and other assorted Republicans are soiling themselves wet because Libertarians actually have principles....

I'm HERE for it! :D

giphy.gif

Rightwingers aka MAGATs and other assorted Republicans are soiling themselves wet because Libertarians actually have principles....

I'm HERE for it! :D

giphy.gif
What "principles"?

Being Democrat-lite isn't a principle, is it?

Its a position, sure. But not a "principle".

What "principles"?

Oh fuckoff. Libertarians aren't "Democrat-lite" anymore than they are "Republican-lite".

That's why they annoy the two-party goons so much.

I dont understand why this is so complicated for people.
Because they honestly don't have a clue regarding the founding principles of free markets or individual liberty. They are fundamentally statists who see government as a tool to make other people do what they want them to do.

What "principles"?

The principles they believe in are the inalienable rights to life, liberty and property and the logical shape of government and law that forms from that foundational belief that constricts legitimate law to only that which acts as the collective organization of individual rights.

Libertarians aren't "Democrat-lite" anymore

Yeah, they pretty much are. And have been for a while now. This is why I left the LP.

They've gone from 90% to 95% positive (during the rise of Ron Paul in 2008 to 2012), to being mostly purple haired dildo's. Especially now that the "armed and gay" guy, Oliver is their presidential nominee.
The Mises Caucus, the last hope for the LP, just got their asses handed to them by the libertarian left.

I like the LP better when their messaging was mostly "It's none of our business." Or "Not on our priority list." Now they seem to take a position on everything. Much like those leftist SJW's do.

Yeah, they pretty much are. And have been for a while now. This is why I left the LP.

They've gone from 90% to 95% positive (during the rise of Ron Paul in 2008 to 2012), to being mostly purple haired dildo's. Especially now that the "armed and gay" guy, Oliver is their presidential nominee.
The Mises Caucus, the last hope for the LP, just got their asses handed to them by the libertarian left.

I like the LP better when their messaging was mostly "It's none of our business." Or "Not on our priority list." Now they seem to take a position on everything. Much like those leftist SJW's do.
:laugh:

Sounds like you're just a bigot who found out they weren't.

Last edited:
Yeah, they pretty much are.
Sure. And they say the same thing - that libertarians are "Republican lite". The problem is that the two-party goons can't see anything outside their pissing match. And they're burying us with their idiocy

The loser brigade came prepped and ready to pull this off. They long for the time when the LP could hold its national convention in a Boston tea room. This all about embarrassing the LP over the rise of the Mises Caucus.

IMO, the Mises Caucus was the last hope for the LP. But listening to Angela McCardle in some interviews, it seemed as if she was trying to appease the libertarian left.
Maybe I'm wrong about her.

If I was the LP's chairman, and topics came up during an interview, or even an LP's meeting, It would go something like this.

What's your idea about the war on drugs?
Me: Not even on the priority list.

What's your idea on LGBT rights?

What's your position on Israel, Palestine & Ukraine?
Me: None of our business.

IMO, the Mises Caucus was the last hope for the LP. But listening to Angela McCardle in some interviews, it seemed as if she was trying to appease the libertarian left.
Maybe I'm wrong about her.

If I was the LP's chairman, and topics came up during an interview, or even an LP's meeting, It would go something like this.

What's your idea about the war on drugs?

What's your idea on LGBT rights?

What's your position on Israel, Palestine & Ukraine?
Me: None of our business.
Because you're not a libertarian, maybe?

Seriously, for some reason Republicans seem to want to be libertarians. But they're just not. They're social conservatives who want to lower their taxes, and get hot and bother by people using drugs or dying their hair purple. That's fine. But why complain? Libertarians aren't gong to have significant impact anyway. Nothing will change until voters wise up and quit falling for the lesser-of-two-evils nonsense.

Whatever their positions are - they are 100% irrelevant.

Because you're not a libertarian, maybe?

Seriously, for some reason Republicans seem to want to be libertarians. But they're just not. They're social conservatives who want to lower their taxes, and get hot and bother by people using drugs or dying their hair purple. That's fine. But why complain? Libertarians aren't gong to have significant impact anyway. Nothing will change until voters wise up and quit falling for the lesser-of-two-evils nonsense.

5th party baby
The only salvation.

Forum List

Back