Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

Purple haired people are gonna git ya, BL!!!

It's always the same shit with you. HINT: Government isn't there to make everyone look and act like you. (Thank God).
It begs the question; WTF does one have to look like for you abnormals to assume they are clowns?
AND why are you always bringing up government control? A legit society, like we used to have before you purple hairs emerged from the depths of shit sets its own standards and expectations for the people….how do you think we operated in the days before government? How do you think primitive societies still operate? You ever see any purple hair faggots in the jungles of Africa?

In 2012, Ron Paul was getting more people at his rally's than Romney. RP put the LP on the map.
And the budget was balanced because the dems and gop fell over themselves trying to get Perot votes.

And then we went back to not caring.

That sums it up for me.
But!

Someone is going to run the country.

That's the part you're missin'.

It The Trolley Problem.

Sorry Dude, but currently there are only two tracks to choose from.

Would you refused to participate in pulling the trolley lever because both outcomes are bad...when one is obviously far worse?

Because that us what you are advocating here. Just because the catastrophe is played out over years and decades instead of seconds doesn't make it any less of a catastrophe.

In 2012, Ron Paul was getting more people at his rally's than Romney. RP put the LP on the map.
I didn't want Romney.

And nobody liked Romney.

So why couldn't Ron Paul get any traction?

Because both the Establishment and the Media were against him...and that was a death sentence...until Donald Trump.

Trump wasn't supposed to be President!

It was supposed to be Jeb! v Hillary.

Controlled opposition.

It was TRUMP that broke the Establishment and the Media's back.

It was TRUMP that ushered in the age of independent media.

TODAY a Ron Paul COULD get traction because people know for a fact the Media is biased.

And now...if Trump gets RE-ELECT, it will be a deathblow to Legacy Media.

And the Establishment won't be far behind.

But, because you have you head stuck up your sanctimonious ass...you can't see that. You're just starin' at your own shit.

Great cartoon argument guy. :laugh:

That's really a great demonstration of where your argumentative skills are at.

No point in casting pearls before swine.

You got the custom tailored argument you deserve.

I await for some comment including the word 'emotional' at your earliest convenience.

Have a blessed day.

No point in casting pearls before swine.

You got the custom tailored argument you deserve.

I await for some comment including the word 'emotional' at your earliest convenience.

Have a blessed day.
There's always a point to making good arguments you dumb fucktard but to the incapable I guess what's the difference, am I right? :dunno: :laugh:

Third parties do influence one or the other wing of the uniparty. But the libertarians problem is really economics. Soc sec and medicare are not horrible things. Nor are interstates.

But since Reagan, the gop has become a party of orthodoxy "all taxes are bad." Regardless of deficits, because deficits will force us to give up two of the three. The dems have responded by doubling the gop's bet .... we'll give up the standing army first.

The other shit is just people mad about who's getting laid any by whom and mad about not having as much money as they want.
We wouldn't care about the taxes as much if there wasn't so much wasted on bullshit.

There's always a point to making good arguments you dumb fucktard but to the incapable I guess what's the difference, am I right? :dunno: :laugh:
There is!

Just not with you.

You are incapable of making an argument with an insult.

So thanks but no thanks.

Feel free to argue with yourself.

It's like Jackson, Lincoln, Wilson, TR, FDR and Reagan never existed. LOL

Trump ran against, and won, the notion of both parties beholden to Wall St. Currently he's running on having a presidency "stolen" from him.

What we may see is a return to the political corruption and buying of votes we saw in the 19th century ... Historically, the dems had moments too.

There is!

Just not with you.

You are incapable of making an argument with an insult.

So thanks but no thanks.

Feel free to argue with yourself.
I certainly could make arguments without insulting you and your pathetic intelligence and your soft culture but what would be the fun in that? :dunno: :laugh:

I still manage to make my arguments unassailble. :itsok:

But!

Someone is going to run the country.

That's the part you're missin'.

It The Trolley Problem.

Sorry Dude, but currently there are only two tracks to choose from.
Everything you're saying is based on the false premise that there are only two choices. And, no matter how many times you repeat it, no matter how adamantly the TWO parties insist that there are only TWO choices, it's a lie.
Would you refused to participate in pulling the trolley lever because both outcomes are bad...when one is obviously far worse?

Because that us what you are advocating here. Just because the catastrophe is played out over years and decades instead of seconds doesn't make it any less of a catastrophe.

Out of curiosity, how far down would you follow this logic? Is there ANY point where you'd say, "I can't vote for either of these idiots"? Or would you dutifully vote for one of the goons served up to you no matter how bad the supposed "choice"?

If you went to a restaurant, the only one in town, and all they had on the menu was shit and vomit - would you do research on the internet to sort out which was better for you? Or which was less poisonous? Or would you just skip a meal?

Vote GOP to save our kids!

I think there's some information missing here. The governor signed the bill. Which means he supported the ban also.

$1 says there's more to it than this.

Forum List

Back