Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

1717114676650.png

I know I’ve ya’ll scared shitless but tell me this….How the FUCK do you 3%er’s take people like this seriously…and how can you expect to build a coalition of legit Americans to follow your lead? Look at the grin on this fucking clown. WTF goes through your head? Did you grow up without fathers and grandfathers?
View attachment 954147
TNHarley
dblack
Harpy Eagle
JWBooth

So, since he does not have purple hair you have to attack his smile.

At least we know what is important to you, and it is not policy or views...just looks....and yet you worship a dude that wears more makeup than any woman I have ever known.

But!

Someone is going to run the country.

That's the part you're missin'.

It The Trolley Problem.

Sorry Dude, but currently there are only two tracks to choose from.

Would you refused to participate in pulling the trolley lever because both outcomes are bad...when one is obviously far worse?

Because that us what you are advocating here. Just because the catastrophe is played out over years and decades instead of seconds doesn't make it any less of a catastrophe.

Yes, someone is.

The problem here is that while there are two trolley tracks they both lead to the same place, just take a different route getting there.

We do not see one as obviously far worse, how much more clear could we make that?

The VP, Mike Ter Maat….He served as a police officer in Broward County from 2010 through 2021 as a registered libertarian.

He fucked over Clint Russell according to Dave Smith.

It is interesting to listen to how the whole thing went down…but the bottom line is the cop lied. :laughing0301:

So the LP is represented by a gay communist and a lying cop. :clap:

The VP, Mike Ter Maat….He served as a police officer in Broward County from 2010 through 2021 as a registered libertarian.

He fucked over Clint Russell according to Dave Smith.

It is interesting to listen to how the whole thing went down…but the bottom line is the cop lied. :laughing0301:

So the LP is represented by a gay communist and a lying cop. :clap:
And the GOP is represented by a convicted felon and a ghost :clap:

Forum List

Back