Chase Oliver, Libertarian nominee, "gets it"

By not voting for continual failure even if it makes no difference I have a clear conscience.
And it does make a difference. That's why they're on here trying to smear the Libertarian candidate. That's why Trump tried to kiss up to them at their convention.

It is fascinating to me how some of the people on this board who have historically professed to be “libertarians“ have not even posted in this thread.

Pretty much sums it up.

And it does make a difference. That's why they're on here trying to smear the Libertarian candidate. That's why Trump tried to kiss up to them at their convention.

By not voting for continual failure even if it makes no difference I have a clear conscience.
I clear my conscience by voting for the guy who might protect the lives of Mollie Tibbets and Laken Riley.
IMG_1744.jpeg

Do a search on anyone who claimed to be a Libertarian.

Bounce that search off the posts on this thread.

Where are the people who claimed to be Libertarian?

This is an existential discussion about the Libertarian party….yet some posters who claim to be Libertarian are absent from this thread.

Anyone want to chime in?

Do a search on anyone who claimed to be a Libertarian.

Bounce that search off the posts on this thread.

Where are the people who claimed to be Libertarian?

This is an existential discussion about the Libertarian party….yet some posters who claim to be Libertarian are absent from this thread.

Anyone want to chime in?
I'm a recovering LP member.

They went mental after 2004, and I left in more ways than one.

I'm now to the right of Ron Paul.

Raise your hand if you agree with Murray Rothbard and the non aggression principle.

Lets hear it from my Libertarian brothers and sisters.

Certainly no one would be of such low character as to claim they live by these principles and then just be a run of the mill Dem.

It would,make you a bit of a puss.

Rothbard argued that all services provided by the "monopoly system of the corporate state" could be provided more efficiently by the private sector

Disagree.

and wrote that the state is "the organization of robbery systematized and writ large". He called fractional-reserve banking a form of fraud and opposed central banking.

Agree.

He categorically opposed all military, political, and economic interventionism in the affairs of other nations.[/i]

Agree.

Forum List

Back