Chattanooga Elects Convicted Violent Felon and Self Proclaimed Racist to City Council

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Well, I know one place I will not be moving to.

A City Council winner in the Tuesday runoff election was involved in violent armed robberies in 2001 and 2002 and more recently declared herself to be "a racist."

upload_2017-4-13_8-16-36.png

City Council Winner Took Part In Violent Armed Robberies; Declared That She Is A Racist

Ms. Coonrod has an extremely long rap sheet. If I lived there, I would be fucking embarrassed. That's just as bad as the Dems electing that guy sitting in a jail cell for murder.
If you abuse children, the city council is where you belong :uhoh3:

Well, I know one place I will not be moving to.

A City Council winner in the Tuesday runoff election was involved in violent armed robberies in 2001 and 2002 and more recently declared herself to be "a racist."

View attachment 121573

City Council Winner Took Part In Violent Armed Robberies; Declared That She Is A Racist

Unfortunately, neither a new assault on rectitude, nor even the worst.

Bet you recall this:
"Marion Shepilov Barry, Jr. (March 6, 1936November 23, 2014) served as Democratic mayor of Washington, D.C. from 1979 to 1991. He was forced to leave office during his third term as a result of his arrest and conviction on drug charges but was later again elected to the D.C. council and ultimately to the mayoralty, serving a fourth term from 1995 to 1999.
170px-Crop_of_Marion_Barry_Vincent_Gray.jpg

Bitch set me up... I shouldn't have come up here... goddamn bitch.
Marion Barry - Wikiquote

And....how about Democrats twice electing a rapist as President?
150605102700-01-bill-clinton-0605-exlarge-169.jpg

The Democrats are the party of criminals and gang thugs. Why is anyone surprised by this?

You cant be a good Democrat unless you're a felon first.
The Democratic Party, the party of the perv and/or sexual deviant, welfare freeloader and mooch, the illegal immigrant invader and murdering Muslim jihadi.
You cant get much more anti American than that.
Definitely not your father's or your mother's democratic Party.

tennessee.jpg

Chattanooga is one of the blue spaces on the map. And it looks like our convicted crook beat out someone with a Middle Eastern name in the runoff. Makes one wonder..

Forum List

Back