CHEAP FAKES new democrat talking points, except its not new

According to the left they are videos taken out of context.

So essentially by their own admission it's the EXACT SAME THING they've done to Trump & Bush for decades.

So absurd

So, you agree that you lying retards knowingly do "cheap fake" videos on Biden? Good, that's a start.

Now, since you claim justification that the Dems do it too... go ahead and prove it. Prove that Dems have done the same to either Trump, Bush, or any other Republican leader.

I know you won't because you are a lying retard but hey, prove me wrong. Go.

So, you agree that you lying retards knowingly do "cheap fake" videos on Biden? Good, that's a start.

Now, since you claim justification that the Dems do it too... go ahead and prove it. Prove that Dems have done the same to either Trump, Bush, or any other Republican leader.

🤡

joe biden Fox video.jpg

Ok…”dictator on day one”

We all know what he meant, it was in regards to drilling and immigration and he was being tongue in cheek when he said it, yet the left piled on like he REALLY meant he would be a dictator.

Now, watch as all the lefty’s come and say “ooh. Nooo, he really did mean he would become a dictator..forever!!”

In 3…2…1…

Ok…”dictator on day one”

We all know what he meant, it was in regards to drilling and immigration and he was being tongue in cheek when he said it, yet the left piled on like he REALLY meant he would be a dictator.

Now, watch as all the lefty’s come and say “ooh. Nooo, he really did mean he would become a dictator..forever!!”

In 3…2…1…
Rachael Madcow thinks he'll put her in a camp. And that dumb bitch is on NBC nightly.

Ok…”dictator on day one”

In 3…2…1…
So, you agree that Trump did admit he would be a dictator on day one? Good. That's a start.

So, if Biden claimed that he would be a dictator for a day, shut down the Oil industry, and force everyone to buy EVs, would you be ok with it?

What the fuck does it matter what the reasons for Trump claiming he would be a dictator? The end does not justify the means. What part of that don't you get?

So, Brrrr...you lose. The Dems did not do a fake video of Trump claiming to be a dictator on day one. He did say it and he was quoted on it. You may love the reason why he said he would be a dictator but you can't claim the Dems lied about it.

Next.

So, you agree that Trump did admit he would be a dictator on day one? Good. That's a start.

So, if Biden would claim that he would be a dictator for a day and shut down the Oil industry, you would be ok with it?

What the fuck does it matter what the reasons for Trump claiming he would be a dictator? The end does not justify the means. What part of that don't you get?

So, Brrrr...you lose. The Dems did not do a fake video of Trump claiming to be a dictator on day one. He did say it and he was quoted on it. You may love the reason why he said he would be a dictator but you can't claim the Dems lied about it.

Next.
🤡

Only in the mind of a child is that what a clown emoji means lol

Simpleton
Retard. I called you a lying retard because you claimed the Dems do fake videos on Trump and Bush.

Called you to prove it or be labeled a lying retard and guess what? You came back with a clown face.

What does that make you? That makes you a lying retard in my book. Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.

:itsok:

Retard. I called you a lying retard because you claimed the Dems do fake videos on Trump and Bush.

Called you to prove it or be labeled a lying retard and guess what? You came back with a clown face.

What does that make you? That makes you a lying retard in my book. Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.

:itsok:
I don't care what you called me, this isn't grade school and your responses are ridiculously predictable

I don't care what you called me, this isn't grade school and your responses are ridiculously predictable
And still...having started a thread justifying Republicans making fake videos on Biden because the Dems do it too... you can't produce any proof even after I have called you out on it.

Now, do you see why I call you a lying retard?

And still...having started a thread justifying Republicans making fake videos on Biden because the Dems do it too... you can't produce any proof even after I have called you out on it.

Now, do you see why I call you a lying retard?
🤡

They did them to Trump for years. Why so upset about it now?

The video in the OP details one instance at 6:35. Made that man look like a fucking zombie. He speaks about many other instances, such as the injecting bleach crap that was fake, too. Heavily edited to make Trump look bad. Wasn't considered a "cheap fake" then. Like when they edited the video of his speech to make it look like he was calling white nationalist nazis "good people." That is but only a couple of examples.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back