Chechens???????????????????????

Father says the 26 year old was an angel and second year med student. Jebus.

Not really a surprise, the guys that do stuff like this are not dummies. Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a Doctor for Christs sake.
I never understood that. Why waste your time going for a degree if you're just going to blow yourself up?

You need a fall-back career just in case your career as a suicide bomber doesn't work out?

As much as i'd like to see both these bastards dead, you need to keep them both alive to squeeze them for info. You need answers to crucial questions, such as "who are you working for?" and "How many more are there?".

Chechnya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Religion

Islam is the predominant religion in Chechnya. Chechens are overwhelmingly adherents to Sunni Islam,[39] the country having converted to Islam between the 16th and the 19th centuries. Due to historical importance, many Chechens are Sufis, of either the Qadiri or Naqshbandi orders. Most of the population follows either the Shafi'i, Hanafi,[40] or Maliki[41] schools of jurisprudence, fiqh. The Shafi'i school of jurisprudence has a long tradition among the Chechens,[42] and thus it remains the most practiced.[43]

The once-strong Russian minority in Chechnya, mostly Terek Cossacks and estimated as numbering approximately 25,000 in 2012, are predominately Russian Orthodox, although presently only one church exists in Grozny. In August 2011, Archbishop Zosima of Vladikavkaz and Makhachkala performed the first mass baptism ceremony in the history of Chechen republic in the Terek River of Naursky District in which 35 citizens of Naursky and Shelkovsky districts were converted to Orthodoxy

The older brother was born in Russia

Father says the 26 year old was an angel and second year med student. Jebus.

Not really a surprise, the guys that do stuff like this are not dummies. Ayman Al-Zawahiri is a Doctor for Christs sake.
I never understood that. Why waste your time going for a degree if you're just going to blow yourself up?

Live off the government until they stop paying, then terrorize them.

why are you so surprised? Chechnya has a lot of muslims and a history of terrorism.

It has a much longer history of being the victim of terrorism.

The Russian slaughter of Chechen civilians has been commonplace since 1862. I have no problem with people defending their land from invaders.

a islamic jihad against the usa

How do you know they were Muslims?

Who would suspect someone going for a degree to be a terrorist? It's all part of the bigger plan to fit in; hiding in plain sight.
Maybe, but why med school? I'd think they'd want to take something easy....of course, there's no way to know when they decided to do this yet.

Authorities urged residents in Watertown, Newton, Waltham, Belmont, Cambridge and the Allston-Brighton neighborhoods of Boston to stay indoors. All mass transit was shut down.

Read more: Explosions inside home as Boston police hunt second marathon bomb suspect | Fox News

hummmm ! i wonder how many of those people in that area are armed with home defense weapons ? probably NONE ! as they are all liberfools anyways, i hope the best for them, even if they are on the wrong side of the political spectrum. :up:

Who would suspect someone going for a degree to be a terrorist? It's all part of the bigger plan to fit in; hiding in plain sight.
Maybe, but why med school? I'd think they'd want to take something easy....of course, there's no way to know when they decided to do this yet.

I guess the schooling makes you more proficient in bomb making? :dunno:

Never in a million years would I have guessed that.

And NO idea wtf the beef with the US or Boston was..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

They are Chechyan Muslims. Remember the Belsan School massacre in Russia where the children were brutalized and murdered by Muslims there? That kind. Probably the most vicious out there - KGB had a real problem with these Muslims in Chechnya. It eventually was one of the motivating factors for the Russians signing the Grand Design Treaty with the Iranians.

While Russians promised in that treaty to strike the United States if we touched Iran, Iran promised to protect certain regions in Russia from Islamic radicals such as the Chechnyan stronghold. So when you are thinking about radicalized, cold blooded killers - Chechnyan Muslims would fit that profile. ( save your breath - one of them posted on facebook they were Muslim & attended Cambridge- they are both Muslim )

Still these two didn't do this by themselves. There is a large number of family members in the area - all of them need to be detained immediately - to find out just how big this islamic terrorist cell is exactly. There is no way that teenagers came up with this plan on their own. Their mosque and any religious leaders they were affiliated with should be investigated also. - Jeri

why are you so surprised? Chechnya has a lot of muslims and a history of terrorism.

It has a much longer history of being the victim of terrorism.

The Russian slaughter of Chechen civilians has been commonplace since 1862. I have no problem with people defending their land from invaders.
a islamic jihad against the usa

How do you know they were Muslims?

You see no problem with people setting off bombs in other countries?:confused:

Never in a million years would I have guessed that.

And NO idea wtf the beef with the US or Boston was..

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

They are Chechyan Muslims. Remember the Belsan School massacre in Russia where the children were brutalized and murdered by Muslims there? That kind. Probably the most vicious out there - KGB had a real problem with these Muslims in Chechnya. It eventually was one of the motivating factors for the Russians signing the Grand Design Treaty with the Iranians.

While Russians promised in that treaty to strike the United States if we touched Iran, Iran promised to protect certain regions in Russia from Islamic radicals such as the Chechnyan stronghold. So when you are thinking about radicalized, cold blooded killers - Chechnyan Muslims would fit that profile. ( save your breath - one of them posted on facebook they were Muslim & attended Cambridge- they are both Muslim )

Still these two didn't do this by themselves. There is a large number of family members in the area - all of them need to be detained immediately - to find out just how big this islamic terrorist cell is exactly. There is no way that teenagers came up with this plan on their own. Their mosque and any religious leaders they were affiliated with should be investigated also. - Jeri

It looks like the Russians were right about the Chechens all along.

As much as i'd like to see both these bastards dead, you need to keep them both alive to squeeze them for info. You need answers to crucial questions, such as "who are you working for?" and "How many more are there?".

Water boarding never got us any thing but more terrorist. It is unreliable info. How many people have been force to admit to crimes they did not commit sitting in prisons now? Doubt if they are working for anyone. You watch too many B rated Brad Pitt movies.

These are the people Obama's Comp. Immig. Reform Amnesty want to give more visas to and keep them here. Before this would have passed a background check.

Last edited:
When Chechnya was being bombed and invaded by Russia they were flooded with Islamic Militant foreign fighters from other countries, just like Afghanistan was. Of course those guys influenced the local culture.

Forum List

Back