Check in here if you mocked Trump for saying that "Obama tapped my wires"

Bonus points if you are defending spying on his campaign now!

You know who you are, step up and own it now baws

It's OK, we all make miss-steaks sometimes...

e5084240.gif

I did, and I still do. Trump was never tapped.

You mean except for the fact that he was......that is what the FISA warrants were for and why they had to get them illegally.

You are not a very smart person at all. Not a single FISA warrant was signed to spy on Trump himself.

Keep telling yourself that....... they have been hiding what they did for 2 years and now it is coming out, 2 years ago we didn't know they used fake information to get a FISA warrant and to renew it 4 times....we didn't know they had a spy in the Trump campaign....

This is Watergate X 1,000,000.......

If the FBI had reason or suspicion to be looking at Trump as well as Clinton (as they did), then the FBI would be wrong not to be surveilling Trump, yes?

Trump's campaign committed crimes.

Mueller's investigation has proven that with indictments, pleas, convictions, et al., all having to do with people and Trump's campaign.

Now it appears that Israel and SA and UAE were in on it as well.

Evidence like a fake, bogus dossier?

-Geaux
besides the golden showers, what else in the Dossier has not been true?

Alleged bribes from the Kremlin for another

-Geaux

e5084240.gif
The fbi has had their eye on trump for years.

The fbi probably spies on every candidate. Shhh

And I won’t believe trumps fbi. He replaced anyone who wasn’t on his team

e5084240.gif

You mean except for the fact that he was......that is what the FISA warrants were for and why they had to get them illegally.

You are not a very smart person at all. Not a single FISA warrant was signed to spy on Trump himself.
https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/f...9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf

e5084240.gif

Keep telling yourself that....... they have been hiding what they did for 2 years and now it is coming out, 2 years ago we didn't know they used fake information to get a FISA warrant and to renew it 4 times....we didn't know they had a spy in the Trump campaign....

Any day now I am sure the truth will come out and prove me wrong! :21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

e5084240.gif

Lies. Been debunked

e5084240.gif

This is what I keep telling people...the left is shameless about their criminal, dishonest, anti-American nature.

They're proud of it.
If Crooked Donnie was not such a crook, the FBI would not be investigating him

Lol....that's funny.

e5084240.gif
I ROFLMAO about Trump every day, and I still do.

Obama did not wiretap Trump Tower. Sorry!

The FBI did not infiltrate the Trump campaign to spy on Trump for Hillary. Sorry!

Five million illegal Mexicans did not vote for Hillary. Sorry!

Man, you guys drink the stupidest piss! :laughing0301:

No wonder Trump tells such amazing tales. He knows you guys will eat whatever bullshit he shovels.
I don’t even know what they have but I’m confident to call bullshit early.

e5084240.gif

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

You won't believe Trump's FBI, b/c the previous FBI was filled to the brim with globalists and you like them better?

Nice.

Heaven forbid the FBI work for America's interests instead of an internationalist agenda of the CFR. damn.

e5084240.gif

This is what I keep telling people...the left is shameless about their criminal, dishonest, anti-American nature.

They're proud of it.

Lol....that's funny.
He meant lyin don

e5084240.gif

https://desantis.house.gov/_cache/f...9E830D37CF96376A2.final-criminal-referral.pdf

That is a very nice letter. Please highlight the part that shows that Trump himself was tapped.

e5084240.gif

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

You won't believe Trump's FBI, b/c the previous FBI was filled to the brim with globalists and you like them better?

Nice.

Heaven forbid the FBI work for America's interests instead of an internationalist agenda of the CFR. damn.
Globalist. Lol. Let’s just see how much truth is in whatever you guys think you got.

I hope it’s better than the Nunez memos

[Keep telling yourself that....... they have been hiding what they did for 2 years and now it is coming out, 2 years ago we didn't know they used fake information to get a FISA warrant and to renew it 4 times....we didn't know they had a spy in the Trump campaign....This is Watergate X 1,000,000.......
On Trump? Yes, of course. Not one warrant was ever signed to surveil Trump himself.

[Keep telling yourself that....... they have been hiding what they did for 2 years and now it is coming out, 2 years ago we didn't know they used fake information to get a FISA warrant and to renew it 4 times....we didn't know they had a spy in the Trump campaign....This is Watergate X 1,000,000.......
On Trump? Yes, of course. Not one warrant was ever signed to surveil Trump himself.

wanna bet? This isn't over yet...

And that is a lie as well. She had neither the power to approve or disapprove the deal.
Lol

She sold influence, plain and simple

Without a doubt, but you keep moving the bar further and further from your original statement.

All people in those positions sell influence, just ask Trump JR and the son-in-law.

Nobody gives a shit except when the "other" side does it.

They're proud of it.

Sure, if the FBI was legit. But evidence proves they have been politicized so your assumption is false

-Geaux
The FBI is our most trusted law enforcement agency
Trump is our least trusted President

Leftist Lie Translator:

"The FBI is an unconstitutional and rogue agency that carries out the criminal endeavors of the Democrat Party.
"Trump has huge support from American citizens."
The FBI was investigating a crime
Trumps people were involved in illicit relationships

A majority of Americans did not vote for Trump

wanna bet? This isn't over yet...

Any day now! :21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

You sound just like those waiting for Trump to go down.

You zealots are two sides of the same coin

Tr
And that is a lie as well. She had neither the power to approve or disapprove the deal.
Lol

She sold influence, plain and simple
ump is currently peddling influence. What about that China deal where he saved Chinese jobs and they invested millions in trump projects.

What’s amazing is how blatantly obvious they’re being and Rudy says he’s the president nothing you can do about it.

That’s true with the current Congress

Forum List

Back