Check out page 39 of the Epstein flight logs. Does that say Chuck Schumer?

If you all want to communicate by exchanging tweets, why not go to twitter and exchange tweets? Threads like this make as much sense as using a text to speech app that dictates and reads off text messages sent on a phone that was designed to speak and listen to people.

Twitter? Does not exist. That Democrat propaganda app is gone fool.

I am a Conservative and I have no doubt the list is inclusive of politicos from both sides of the aisle, celebrities, and high profile business people. Do people on the Left agree with that or are they going to continue to focus only on Republicans and Conservatives on the list?

I am a Conservative and I have no doubt the list is inclusive of politicos from both sides of the aisle, celebrities, and high profile business people. Do people on the Left agree with that or are they going to continue to focus only on Republicans and Conservatives on the list?
i'm sure epstein had plenty of kompromat. i;m looking at all these leaked dem names as proof that a repub is managing. the leaks or manufacture of evidence.

Creepy Joe Biden leans in grabs teen girl's shoulder to tell her 'no  serious guys until you're 30' | Daily Mail Online's shoulder to tell her 'no  serious guys until you're 30' | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 882312
What a sick POS. LOOK at the horror on her face.

Joe is a Pedo. It is literally on film.
landscape-1476806484-trump-little-girl-kiss.jpg

AP17245652723914-e1504397384328.jpg
main-qimg-73acaad33cb6ed6a7db6b9335d98f126-lq
Trump_kissing_a_child_in_Houston%2C_2017-09-02_%28cropped%29.jpg
images

According to you: "Trump is one sick son of a bitch pedo".

Bill Clinton's name appears more than 50 times in the Epstein doc dump.

Let's all remember, it was the Republicans who elected a pedophile to Speaker.
Looks like you clowns still have one as Senate Majority Leader..............after your KKK Leader was Senate Majority Leader.

:oops8:

Forum List

Back