Check out page 39 of the Epstein flight logs. Does that say Chuck Schumer?

I am a Conservative and I have no doubt the list is inclusive of politicos from both sides of the aisle, celebrities, and high profile business people. Do people on the Left agree with that or are they going to continue to focus only on Republicans and Conservatives on the list?
This stuff has nothing to do with partisan politics, and it's ugly assumptions and threads like this that drag us down even further.

Our politics clearly have no bottom, and we're disintegrating as a result.

Last edited:
The High Art of the Smear, by G5000.

I. Create a heavily-weighted memorable catchphrase or trigger word. Put it into high rotation.

Example: "Jeffrey Epstein used his Lolita Express to fly his underaged victims to Pedophile Island."

II. Make a factual statement using these catchphrases to create an unspoken connection.

Example: "Flight logs reveal Bill Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least NINE TIMES, possibly much more."

Example: "Flight logs reveal Donald Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least SIX TIMES."

III. Enact the lie of omission. This is a critical element of any smear. Leave out key facts. Another frequently used tactic is to truncate or take statements made by your opponent out of context.

Example: Absolutely, positively do NOT mention the flight logs show Clinton/Trump never once flew to Epstein's private island.

Voilà! In the minds of the rubes, you have just "connected the dots" in their heads which don't actually exist, and you have artfully led them to think, "Bill Clinton/Donald Trump fucks kids." This becomes a FACT to the rubes.

Without telling a single untruth.

That's how the propagandists in our American media operate.

If That’s your daughter, you are a sick fuck for dismissal. Are you that political?
WOW, in front of cameras, kissing my daughter on the head?
May as well be rape?
BUT.....................saying, ON camera you would like to date your daughter, is.............."Nothing to see. move along".

Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might ...​

1704215599622.png
Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › trump-made-disturbing-com...

Jun 28, 2023 — Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Department of Homeland Security ...

SICK FUCK.

May as well be rape?
BUT.....................saying, ON camera you would like to date your daughter, is.............."Nothing to see. move along".

Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might ...

View attachment 882340
Yahoo News
Jun 28, 2023 — Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka to aides working in his administration, a former Department of Homeland Security ...

SICK FUCK.

Look at her face you fucking sicko. She is terrified. It was not a kiss on the head of love.

Are you a pedo? You sure excuse it away.

May as well be rape?

Trump Talked About What Having Sex With Ivanka Might ...

View attachment 882340
Yahoo News

SICK FUCK.

Biden's daughter questioned why Daddy showered with her

Gosh, here's a flight log entry showing Donald Trump also flew from PBI to TEB on the Pedophile Express!

trump-pbi-teb.jpg
[

What do you tards make of that!?!

Forum List

Back