Check out page 39 of the Epstein flight logs. Does that say Chuck Schumer?

Uh oh. Could it be? Looks like it to me. He needs to be questioned.

I watched ABC news about a week ago and they were talking about this information being released and up pops a picture of Trump with Epstein, no Bill Clinton, no Bill Gates, no Chuck Schumer. Even though it is public knowledge that Trump distanced himself from Epstein and didn't want anything to do with him, that's the only picture ABC put up was a picture of Trump and Epstein.

Lefty fucks claim Eps punched his own ticket.

All Cameras failed and both guards fell asleep?

Why are you people so disingenuous?

So my conclusion is you are a pedo.
YOUR conclusion?
Coming from a Trumptard IS...........laughable.
Now you are on ignore. Get within 500 yards of my daughter and there will be issues.
Sure.................But you would let Trump babysit your daughter.
What is so fucked is that if it was Trump in the photo, you would call him a pedo. JUSTIFIABLY.
WTF?
You're nuts.
Kissing a child on the head isn't pedo.
Proclaiming wanting sex with your own daughter.......IS.

Nobody believed you
I also warned he would lead you tards into the far left cave, and he has!

Protectionist tariffs, 8 trillion of debt, moral depravity, sucking up to dictators, alienating our allies, anti-democracy, etc.

Update!

Schumer kissing young black girl on Epstein Island. More to come!

GC2GU4vXIAAvJW2

Update!

Schumer kissing young black girl on Epstein Island. More to come!

GC2GU4vXIAAvJW2
That is not Chuck Schumer, dipshit. And that is not Epstein's island.

That's the girl's father who has come forward.

You dumb fucks fall for every goddam hoax pissed into your wide open credulous heads.

According to Lead Stories, “He is the father of the child in the photo. Lead Stories saw other family photos where he appears with his wife and daughter. There is no question the man who contacted us is the man in the photo or that they are a family. For their privacy they will not be identified. He is distraught that these pictures are being circulated with such defamatory captions and requests that people take them down.”

Here's an idea, tards.

Take a course in Logic, and don't fucking parrot everything you are fed two milliseconds after you hear it.

That is not Chuck Schumer, dipshit. And that is not Epstein's island.

That's the girl's father who has come forward.

You dumb fucks fall for every goddam hoax pissed into your wide open credulous heads.

According to Lead Stories, “He is the father of the child in the photo. Lead Stories saw other family photos where he appears with his wife and daughter. There is no question the man who contacted us is the man in the photo or that they are a family. For their privacy they will not be identified. He is distraught that these pictures are being circulated with such defamatory captions and requests that people take them down.”
Your article is a lie!

(Senator Schumer does not appear in flight logs for Epstein’s fleet of private planes, referred to in the media as the “Lolita Express” )

Jack Posobiec has proven that's a lie this morning.

I watched ABC news about a week ago and they were talking about this information being released and up pops a picture of Trump with Epstein, no Bill Clinton, no Bill Gates, no Chuck Schumer. Even though it is public knowledge that Trump distanced himself from Epstein and didn't want anything to do with him, that's the only picture ABC put up was a picture of Trump and Epstein.

Why is it you people forget that Trump and Epstein had several major business deals before Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Lago?

Clintons didn't.

Your article is a lie!

(Senator Schumer does not appear in flight logs for Epstein’s fleet of private planes, referred to in the media as the “Lolita Express” )

I don't if it's true but this is bad, very bad

Your article is a lie!

That article is dated 20 December, and that hoax has been circulating for longer than that.

The discovery of the flight log entry is newer than that.

Forum List

Back