Check out page 39 of the Epstein flight logs. Does that say Chuck Schumer?

Thought users knew from moment one that the panic to hide all these names was due to liberal big names that were on the list.
Most very very interesting-No Trump liberal chumps.

Thought users knew from moment one that the panic to hide all these names was due to liberal big names that were on the list.
Most very very interesting-No Trump liberal chumps.

Oh my gosh... you mean leftists?

Everyone knew

Did you forget what Trump said about being a famous man? "You can do anything. Grab em by the pussy"
What he said in locker room talk egged on by an enthusiastic Billy Bush was "They will LET YOU grab em. . ." He never said he did so.

Pretty much any guy who says he has never had an informal conversation with other guys about women that would look terrible on the front page or leading the evening newscast is a liar.

What he said in locker room talk egged on by an enthusiastic Billy Bush was "They will LET YOU grab em. . ." He never said he did so.

Pretty much any guy who says he has never had an informal conversation with other guys about women that would look terrible on the front page or leading the evening newscast is a liar.
lol
What Trump said in a "locker room" he put to practice in a dressing room with E. Jean Carroll.

Next

.......m'k............................

sooooooooooooooooooooooo................ say ol' chucky & bill clinton & alan dershowitz AND donny's names come up in all of this..........

will donny get excused? i have no problems with anybody that was involved in sex trafficking - whether facilitating it or benefitting from sex with underage girls getting their balls nailed to the wall.

will the OP say the same?
If Trump comes up on a manifest of a flight to Epstein's private island, I say burn him along with the rest. But as I understand it none of the flights he was on went there.

Maybe Schumer, maybe not.

Trump, for sure, a pedo.

1704224576442.jpeg

Why is it you people forget that Trump and Epstein had several major business deals before Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar a Lago?

Clintons didn't.
The point is, there are many people closely associated with Epstein, including top democrats but ABC only put one picture up, a picture of Trump and Epstein.

If Trump comes up on a manifest of a flight to Epstein's private island, I say burn him along with the rest. But as I understand it none of the flights he was on went there.

Schumer only went to NJ from Florida and he is being burned in this thread.

Forum List

Back