Check this out! Democrats calling for unrest/violence/protests

According to this study it seems that rightwing extremist groups have committed more murders than antifa:

• New research, based on almost 900 politically-motivated plots and murders in the US since 1994, found only one person's death in the last 25 years was linked to "antifa" or anti-fascists, and the person who died was the attacker.
  • In comparison, over that same period, 329 murders were linked to the far-right.
  • When the label was broadened from anti-fascists to left-wing violence, it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 in right-wing violence in the same time period.
  • Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010.
  • The database, which was compiled by a thinktank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies, was launched after Trump's administration spent several months stoking the possibility of left-wing violence, especially during the George Floyd protests.
  • Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
  • He said: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump has accused far-left groups of inciting riots and violence, but in the last 25 years, no murders in the US have been linked to anti-fascists, while 329 murders have been linked to the far-right, according to new research.
Researchers at a think tank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) assembled a database of almost 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US since 1994, ending in May 2020, which was reviewed by The Guardian.
The review found that only one person's death in that period was linked to "antifa," a leaderless movement dedicated to combatting right-wing and white supremacist groups, and the person who died was the attacker.
When the review widened its category from antifa to "left-wing violence," it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 people killed in right-wing violence, in the same time period. Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010.
Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
He said currently: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."
It wasn't just CSIS either. Researchers at the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, and at the Anti-Defamation League, told The Guardian they did not know of any murders linked to antifa in the US in the last 25 years.
Since the widespread protests began, Trump, senior officials, and Republican lawmakers have attempted to push the theory that antifa has been infiltrating protests to stoke violence. Trump's threatened to designate antifa as a terrorist organization.
The CSIS database was launched as Trump's administration began to repeat Trump's warnings about a possible "left-wing revolution," according to The Guardian.
In a memorandum released by Attorney General William Barr late in June, it states: "We have evidence that anti-government violent extremists — including those who support the 'Boogaloo,' those who self-identify as Antifa, and others— will pose continuing threats of lawlessness."
It goes on to state that the extremists "may be fortified" by foreign powers who wish to "sow chaos and disorder" in the US.
But there was little proof of any coordinated effort, Business Insider reported in late June.
Paul Barrett, the deputy director of the New York University Stern Centre for Business and Human Rights, told Business Insider's Sonam Sheth that the attempt to frame protests as "a violent leftist conspiracy" bore "all the earmarks of current-day disinformation."
Your first bullet point is a lie. In August of 2020 the leader of an Antifa group murdered a counter protester in Portland. The murderer escaped into WA and was killed in a shootout in WA with the WA State Patrol. That makes two and that makes your entire post incredible. Hence, I stopped reading at the first bullet point. Another lying democrat.
I'm an Independent and you didn't read the whole post because like your ilk the truth hurts and you are correct that an antifa protester killed a counter protester but if you had botherd to read the whole post and disproved the math contained in it I would've been suprized and would have acknowledged it but as usual the truth hurts and you can't Business insiderdeal with it. How Sad.
You said, "New research, based on almost 900 politically-motivated plots and murders in the US since 1994, found only one person's death in the last 25 years was linked to "antifa" or anti-fascists, and the person who died was the attacker." That is a bald faced lie. Like the courts, I believe if you lie once, you always lie. Take your righteous indignation down the road liar. If you want people to believe your posts, don't lie. BTW, it is surprised, not suprized and bothered not botherd. Spell check is an amazing thing. Use it.
Thank you for reminding me to spellcheck and I will try in the future. I merely posted a piece from the Business Insider Magazine which you have every right to disagree with. However I don't have righteous indignation and you can call me liar but if you bother to do your own fact checking you'll find that "white Extremists" have caused more deaths than "Antifa" but you can't see the forest from the trees and it's sad.

Comparing apples and orangutans

Do you all watch the same garbage shows?

Is this how you lose all ability to use logic at a human level?

According to this study it seems that rightwing extremist groups have committed more murders than antifa:

• New research, based on almost 900 politically-motivated plots and murders in the US since 1994, found only one person's death in the last 25 years was linked to "antifa" or anti-fascists, and the person who died was the attacker.
  • In comparison, over that same period, 329 murders were linked to the far-right.
  • When the label was broadened from anti-fascists to left-wing violence, it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 in right-wing violence in the same time period.
  • The database, which was compiled by a thinktank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies, was launched after Trump's administration spent several months stoking the possibility of left-wing violence, especially during the George Floyd protests.
  • Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
  • He said: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."
President Donald Trump has accused far-left groups of inciting riots and violence, but in the last 25 years, no murders in the US have been linked to anti-fascists, while 329 murders have been linked to the far-right, according to new research.
Researchers at a think tank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) assembled a database of almost 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US since 1994, ending in May 2020, which was reviewed by The Guardian.
The review found that only one person's death in that period was linked to "antifa," a leaderless movement dedicated to combatting right-wing and white supremacist groups, and the person who died was the attacker.
When the review widened its category from antifa to "left-wing violence," it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 people killed in right-wing violence, in the same time period. Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010.
Seth Jones, a counter-terrorism expert, who helped create the dataset, told The Guardian: "Left-wing violence has not been a major terrorism threat."
He said currently: "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."
It wasn't just CSIS either. Researchers at the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, and at the Anti-Defamation League, told The Guardian they did not know of any murders linked to antifa in the US in the last 25 years.
Since the widespread protests began, Trump, senior officials, and Republican lawmakers have attempted to push the theory that antifa has been infiltrating protests to stoke violence. Trump's threatened to designate antifa as a terrorist organization.
The CSIS database was launched as Trump's administration began to repeat Trump's warnings about a possible "left-wing revolution," according to The Guardian.
In a memorandum released by Attorney General William Barr late in June, it states: "We have evidence that anti-government violent extremists — including those who support the 'Boogaloo,' those who self-identify as Antifa, and others— will pose continuing threats of lawlessness."
It goes on to state that the extremists "may be fortified" by foreign powers who wish to "sow chaos and disorder" in the US.
But there was little proof of any coordinated effort, Business Insider reported in late June.
Paul Barrett, the deputy director of the New York University Stern Centre for Business and Human Rights, told Business Insider's Sonam Sheth that the attempt to frame protests as "a violent leftist conspiracy" bore "all the earmarks of current-day disinformation."
Your first bullet point is a lie. In August of 2020 the leader of an Antifa group murdered a counter protester in Portland. The murderer escaped into WA and was killed in a shootout in WA with the WA State Patrol. That makes two and that makes your entire post incredible. Hence, I stopped reading at the first bullet point. Another lying democrat.
I'm an Independent and you didn't read the whole post because like your ilk the truth hurts and you are correct that an antifa protester killed a counter protester but if you had botherd to read the whole post and disproved the math contained in it I would've been suprized and would have acknowledged it but as usual the truth hurts and you can't Business insiderdeal with it. How Sad.
You said, "New research, based on almost 900 politically-motivated plots and murders in the US since 1994, found only one person's death in the last 25 years was linked to "antifa" or anti-fascists, and the person who died was the attacker." That is a bald faced lie. Like the courts, I believe if you lie once, you always lie. Take your righteous indignation down the road liar. If you want people to believe your posts, don't lie. BTW, it is surprised, not suprized and bothered not botherd. Spell check is an amazing thing. Use it.
Thank you for reminding me to spellcheck and I will try in the future. I merely posted a piece from the Business Insider Magazine which you have every right to disagree with. However I don't have righteous indignation and you can call me liar but if you bother to do your own fact checking you'll find that "white Extremists" have caused more deaths than "Antifa" but you can't see the forest from the trees and it's sad.
WTH is next, black extremists. WTH is a white extremists, you're going to have to reach a little bit higher up your ass. SMH

WTH is next, black extremists. WTH is a white extremists, you're going to have to reach a little bit higher up your ass. SMH
I'm afraid if you don't know what a white extremist is then you have to check your little grey cells and see if they are working.

I'm afraid if you don't know what a white extremist is then you have to check your little grey cells and see if they are working.
Proof moron, show me proof and not just what some LWNJ told you was proof.

I'm not the moron you just don't want to believe your wrong and I can't change your views because anything that shows that more deaths have been cause by white extremist groups then antifa would be false for you. Just query "How many deaths were caused between 2017 through 2020 by white supremists

I googled this "Who has caused more deaths between 2017 and 2020 right wing extremist groups or antifa" and read most all the answer to my query and low and behold the winner was right wing extremist groups. However I know that you will think that all the answers were just left wing propaganda because brainwashed idiots like you give this country a bad name.

I'm not the moron you just don't want to believe your wrong and I can't change your views because anything that shows that more deaths have been cause by white extremist groups then antifa would be false for you. Just query "How many deaths were caused between 2017 through 2020 by white supremists

I googled this "Who has caused more deaths between 2017 and 2020 right wing extremist groups or antifa" and read most all the answer to my query and low and behold the winner was right wing extremist groups. However I know that you will think that all the answers were just left wing propaganda because brainwashed idiots like you give this country a bad name.
Proof.

Proof.
LOLOLOL

A rightard wanting proof. The hilarity.

Twice Impeached Trump has no proof he really won the 2020 election he lost but you rightards don't care that there's no proof.

Proof.
LOLOLOL

Twice Impeached Trump has no proof he really won the 2020 election he lost but you rightards don't care that there's no proof.
Still no proof. Four years of NO PROOF. Forever Acquitted--making a sham impeachment an asterisk. Second impeachment, another asterisk. Get ready for HELL, Bitch. The next four years is all on you and we remember. BTW, have you spent your free $600 because, there ain't no more. HaHaHa.

Proof.
LOLOLOL

Still no proof. Four years of NO PROOF. Forever Acquitted--making a sham impeachment an asterisk. Second impeachment, another asterisk. Get ready for HELL, Bitch. The next four years is all on you and we remember. BTW, have you spent your free $600 because, there ain't no more. HaHaHa.

We know what he did and the GOP own the corruption associated with his "Ukraine Shakedown" and his role in inspiring the violent resistance to the transfer of power. The questions is how many of the GOP are going to own this corrupt act as well.

Proof.
LOLOLOL

LOL

Doing what no other president has done, that dumbshit got himself impeached twice. And he will be charged criminally for inciting insurrection; and because of his second impeachment, he can't be pardoned. As far as that $600, I didn't get it nor do I need it.

Forum List

Back