Check this out, Do you think liberals indocteration of children is bordering on child abuse?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I was reading Bill Clinton having a hussy fit and blaming everything under the sun for Hillary's defeat except Hillary her self.

At the end of the article I saw this

One woman reportedly told Clinton her 6-year-old child has asked to go to sleep for four years when he found out Trump won.

What would a 6 year old know except to parrot sheep of parents and teachers?

The link

Bill Clinton bashes Trump, blames 'angry white men' and Comey for wife's loss

Discuss

What liberals did to our children is child abuse....and people involved in it must be held accountable....

It can go either way. I suffered terribly from coming from a very disciplinarian and traditional home, but my siblings suffered less.

I've never really met anyone from a liberal home go off the rails. They either become more conservative or be liberal. They are more free to be themself and make their own life path.

I'd say the opposite of the OP. Because a liberal upbringing gives you the choice. A conservative on doesn't. If it doesn't suit you, you crack when you break out of it.

All of the people on mental disability welfare, I've met came from conservative homes. ALL of them.

Is teaching science and the world outside of the bible wrong? This is my problem with you people as you're very close to the same kind of mindset as the isis or taliban.

It can go either way. I suffered terribly from coming from a very disciplinarian and traditional home, but my siblings suffered less.

I've never really met anyone from a liberal home go off the rails. They either become more conservative or be liberal. They are more free to be themself and make their own life path.

I'd say the opposite of the OP. Because a liberal upbringing gives you the choice. A conservative on doesn't. If it doesn't suit you, you crack when you break out of it.

All of the people on mental disability welfare, I've met came from conservative homes. ALL of them.
How long have you been a liberal?

I was reading Bill Clinton having a hussy fit and blaming everything under the sun for Hillary's defeat except Hillary her self.

At the end of the article I saw this

One woman reportedly told Clinton her 6-year-old child has asked to go to sleep for four years when he found out Trump won.

What would a 6 year old know except to parrot sheep of parents and teachers?

The link

Bill Clinton bashes Trump, blames 'angry white men' and Comey for wife's loss

Discuss

. I think they engage in a leftist sanctioned child abuse/child manipulation/brainwashing that has seriously damaged many many children who are now young highly confused adults in this nation. But that was the agenda all along, and it really is showing in these colleges now. What has happened over time, is really akin to a Jim Jones of Guyana type of manipulation of the minds over a long period of time now, except it was being done in a much more cunning and scheming way. The biggest weapon used was to wound young people's minds after Hollywood did it's damage on them in unison with government, then it was on to seperating the family leaving the cubs/kids highly exposed, and/or vulnerable to the brainwashing that came next. Breaking the family down was crucial to the agenda for years now, and those who intentionally gained government power for that reason, had then used government power to finish the job or to get the job done. All this is so transparent now, but for those who lived through it all, they can say without any doubt to what has gone down in this country over time. Trump's voice for the lost or forgotten in this country has exposed the agenda big league now.

Do you think liberals indocteration of children is bordering on child abuse?
Absolutely. They have a long history of it...

Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg

i get my edumacation from myself. i will not be indocterated. no, no.

Is teaching science and the world outside of the bible wrong? This is my problem with you people as you're very close to the same kind of mindset as the isis or taliban.
. Do you realize that what the left has tried isn't working, and it has laid waste to untold people's lives now ??? Do you realize that when I was a young lad, that I could walk any where in my community without fear or I could ride my bicycle from one end of our city to the other side with out any fear ? Do you realize that there are communities that I grew up in, and that now are so dangerous that the pizza delivery guy got dead trying to deliver a pizza into the community ?? Do you realize that for the elderly who had gotten to old, and had become trapped in these communities, that they live in fear daily, and they have to have no tress passing signs nailed to the tree's in the front yards ? Do you realize that a public swimming pool can't be operated or many other fun activities for the youth can't go on all due to the drugs and bad element's ruining it for the good kids now ? Do you realize that malls have become soft targets for terrorist, gangs or thugs to harass and intimidate shoppers as they go about their peaceful way ?? Do you realize that a huge amount of realestate has been destroyed or made almost no go zones for police who want to live to see their families again, so they opt to not police the areas in the way they should ?? Do you realize that owners of businesses in certain areas have to almost use bank security technology in order to operate the business in the area of operation ?? Now how has this dam liberalism been working out for America again ?? Those are facts stated above, and they are facts that can't be disputed. They can be lied about by libs or ignored, but the facts don't change, they only get worse.

Last edited:

Some what true, but I am taking "teaching them what to think, not how to think"

Yeah they indocterate them in the home with religion and morals but don't you think that's better than freedom to be a degenerate on society?

And again with my OP the child is only 6 years old and for Christ sake Trump is a liberal in republican clothing.

Do you think liberals indocteration of children is bordering on child abuse?
Absolutely. They have a long history of it...

Students_pledging_allegiance_to_the_American_flag_with_the_Bellamy_salute.jpg
. What would the liberals do if they couldn't use Nazism to further their agenda in this country ?? It's getting old, and their bull crap hopefully will be coming to an end soon.

Yeah they indocterate them in the home with religion and morals but don't you think that's better than freedom to be a degenerate on society?

And again with my OP the child is only 6 years old and for Christ sake Trump is a liberal in republican clothing.

No. Trump is a travesty. He might have spouted some liberal ideas in the past, but he was too ignorant to understand what those ideals meant then just like he is too ignorant to understand what he is spouting now. It doesn't matter what he might say today or tomorrow. He's too stupid to run this country, and we will all suffer while he plays at trying.

No. Trump is a travesty. He might have spouted some liberal ideas in the past, but he was too ignorant to understand what those ideals meant then just like he is too ignorant to understand what he is spouting now. It doesn't matter what he might say today or tomorrow. He's too stupid to run this country, and we will all suffer while he plays at trying.

Trumps a liberal sorry he doesn't have a (D) after his name

This OP of mine just reminded me of this a few years ago

Forum List

Back