Cheerios commercial featuring inter-racial marriage causes the Uglies to come out.

Looks like the left has been working overtime! The left has a propensity to use these kinds of venues to portray the right as racists. Did any of them mention Bush?

Okay, it's a commercial. It's not adorable. It's a commercial. However, if it was MY commercial, I would have paid people to post all kinds of comments just to generate some interest in the thing.

The vast majority of the comments on the Facebook page are positive. The Internet can bring the worst out in people.

Looks like the left has been working overtime! The left has a propensity to use these kinds of venues to portray the right as racists. Did any of them mention Bush?

Okay, it's a commercial. It's not adorable. It's a commercial. However, if it was MY commercial, I would have paid people to post all kinds of comments just to generate some interest in the thing.

Now...you bring up an interesting turn, Katzdogz. I did not mention Right vs. Left here. But you sure did. Why?

There is already a thread about this in the appropriate forum.

My apologies...I looked here and in Race Relations and did not see one...I have no problem with a thread merge if that is so.

So....what IS the "appropriate forum....I looked in Media and Race Relations as well as here.....no other thread on this topic on the first page of each.

Last edited:

Now...you bring up an interesting turn, Katzdogz. I did not mention Right vs. Left here. But you sure did. Why?

It's at the bottom of everything.

What is this country coming to?

First they give us a biracial Presidnt then a biracial Cheerios family

Did little Barack eat Cheerios? America wants to know

Last edited:

cuz rw nutters just LOVE to pretend to be outraged.

I mean, the "million moms" are still in a twit about that pig wanting to make it with a human female. All 73 of them.

figures it would bring you out with your brand hate

none of you here have room to talk about others being uglies

sorry, A commercial, REALLY

Don't you think baby Barack would have been cute eating his Cheerios?

Why was it a "dumb commercial"? It seemed to get its message across in a cute, effective manner. A little wasteful perhaps, but as commercials go...

Don't you think baby Barack would have been cute eating his Cheerios?

He probably had SPAM for breakfast, followed by a quick bong hit before heading out to skip classes.

It just isn't much to get excited about.

Travelers Insurance made cuter commecials with their dog.

Why was it a "dumb commercial"? It seemed to get its message across in a cute, effective manner. A little wasteful perhaps, but as commercials go...

I didn't mean the commercial...I edited my post to change that...
all this over a commercial and what some people say about it...It's not like we don't KNOW there are racist in this country...
that's what I meant by dumb..

Forum List

Back