Cheerios commercial featuring inter-racial marriage causes the Uglies to come out.

thought this fits in this thread...pretty similar..sorry carry on now
links from CNN in article at site..

CNN Makes Big News of Racist Tweets Written By… Nobodies

by John Nolte 13 Jun 2013, 10:41 AM PDT 9 post a comment

As much as anyone, I appreciate the fact that CNN is trying to resurrect its ratings through a more tabloid style of journalism. Anything that removes these leftists further from America's political dialogue is a plus for America. But how stupid and desperate does CNN have to be in order to make Big News of racist tweets written by anonymous nobodies.
BREAKING AT CNN: THERE ARE A FEW BIGOTS IN A COUNTRY OF OVER 300 MILLION!!!!

An 11-year-old boy's rendition of the national anthem at Game 3 of the NBA finals brought the usual appreciative applause Tuesday, but outside AT&T Center in San Antonio, his performance brought a darker reaction from some posters on social media -- and eventually an online backlash against their racist comments.

Here's a sampling of some of the unkind tweets that went flying around the Internet about Sebastien De La Cruz:

-- "Why they got a Mexican kid singing the national anthem -___-" from Daniel Gilmore.

-- "How you singing the national anthem looking like an illegal immigrant" from Andre Lacey, proud father and firefighter from Augusta, Georgia.

-- "Why is a foreigner singing the national anthem. I realize that's San Antonio but that still ain't Mexico" from Lewie Groh.

-- "Who let this illegal alien sing our national anthem?" from Matt Cyrus.

And the list went on and on.

Yes, you read that right: in a country of over 300 million, how do a few bigoted goofballs mouthing off on social media somehow add up to a major feature at CNN.com and a highly produced feature running hourly on the cable channel?

all of it here
CNN Makes Big News of Racist Tweets Written By? Nobodies

Looks like the left has been working overtime! The left has a propensity to use these kinds of venues to portray the right as racists. Did any of them mention Bush?

Okay, it's a commercial. It's not adorable. It's a commercial. However, if it was MY commercial, I would have paid people to post all kinds of comments just to generate some interest in the thing.

Now...you bring up an interesting turn, Katzdogz. I did not mention Right vs. Left here. But you sure did. Why?

It's at the bottom of everything.

Oh? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back