Cheers!

Mornin everyone....

th

Sorry I didn't come by sooner....I guess nobody posted and Cheers didn't show up on my CP and I was busy with the game......will try to spend more time here tomorrow.....then family gets here and it'll be sketchy.....

For now.....

th

Sorry I didn't come by sooner....I guess nobody posted and Cheers didn't show up on my CP and I was busy with the game......will try to spend more time here tomorrow.....then family gets here and it'll be sketchy.....
You are doing a good job keeping this place afloat, Mertex.

Well, this week (4th of July week), is a busy one for my family. I usually have a lot of family come...this time just my daughter and her family.....and they are here already for the whole week, so I've been busy cooking, cleaning and trying to keep my plants alive at the same time. For the 4th we've invited other family members and friends that live in the area to come and we'll have a big crowd over to swim and eat and do fireworks in the evening. It should be fun but I am not able to post as much as I would like to.

Well, this week (4th of July week), is a busy one for my family. I usually have a lot of family come...this time just my daughter and her family.....and they are here already for the whole week, so I've been busy cooking, cleaning and trying to keep my plants alive at the same time. For the 4th we've invited other family members and friends that live in the area to come and we'll have a big crowd over to swim and eat and do fireworks in the evening. It should be fun but I am not able to post as much as I would like to.
Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun. Have a great day, Mertex.

We are going to a pool party on the 4th and a fireworks show at a park that has live music. Taking my daughter and we are hoping she stays awake long enough to enjoy the show. She's almost 5. We took her last year and she fell asleep-even with the loud noise-LOL.

Enjoy the 4th Holiday everyone!!

Forum List

Back