Cheers!

Is that a gopher? That would suck.

We mostly get squirrels, rabbits, and chipmunks around here that damage the gardens.

An occasional raccoon but that's rare.

Rabbit fencing helps as well as having two dogs that will chase anything that moves in the yard.

I'm back from the dentist....and I'm feeling a tad sore. Had to have soup for lunch....just soft foods for 2 weeks....argh........

This was phase 2 of my implants....I'm done with that awful procedure....now I just have to go to my regular dentist and fork over $5k so he can crown them.....argh...............

I want that Margarita, but not sure I should mix it with my pain killer......argh........

th

I'm back from the dentist....and I'm feeling a tad sore. Had to have soup for lunch....just soft foods for 2 weeks....argh........

This was phase 2 of my implants....I'm done with that awful procedure....now I just have to go to my regular dentist and fork over $5k so he can crown them.....argh...............

I want that Margarita, but not sure I should mix it with my pain killer......argh........

th

Go for it, [MENTION=43625]Mertex[/MENTION], be adventurous

th

:D I don't want to venture into lalaland....just yet.....:D

th

:D I don't want to venture into lalaland....just yet.....:D

I went to the oral surgeon last week. Didn't take pain pills, but could have used a drink!

We mostly get squirrels, rabbits, and chipmunks around here that damage the gardens.

Rabbit fencing helps as well as having two dogs that will chase anything that moves in the yard.

a groundhog. one can wipe out your garden in an afternoon

So can an armadillo. They come at night, too, while you are sleeping and having sweet dreams they are out there wreaking havoc on your new plants!:eek:

I am thankful I don't have that problem. That sucks though, because fencing probably wouldn't do a darn thing.

So can an armadillo. They come at night, too, while you are sleeping and having sweet dreams they are out there wreaking havoc on your new plants!:eek:

None of those here either. I remember as a child growing up in TX, seeing them all the time.

Forum List

Back