Cheers!

I'd love to stay and chat....but it's way past my bedtime....

th
Awwww, how cute!! :)

Today's Cheers! funny:

20120613-104954.jpg

I hate armadillos.....this is the only way I like to see them....

th

Some little sucker has been visiting my flower beds every night and upturning some of my plants. I wish I had the energy to stay up and catch the little sucker and smash his face in.....Phew - just saying it makes me feel better....:)

we have groundhogs, they are my nemesis. I must catch at least 8-10 of them a year

Today's Cheers! funny:

20120613-104954.jpg

th

Some little sucker has been visiting my flower beds every night and upturning some of my plants. I wish I had the energy to stay up and catch the little sucker and smash his face in.....Phew - just saying it makes me feel better....:)

we have groundhogs, they are my nemesis. I must catch at least 8-10 of them a year

Baked, broiled or fried??

:rofl:

th

Baked, broiled or fried??

:rofl:

relocated. as much as I have them, I am not into killing living things. so they get hauled of a few miles away.

Some people eat armadillos.....ugh, I can't imagine eating one of those. I use to chase them away and we killed a couple of them, now I'm too lazy to stay up and wait for them to show up, they come at night, after we've gone to bed.

I bought a trap, but the little boogers are too smart....they are not easy to catch.

Good-Afternoon-5696.gif

Thought I'd come in here, turn the AC and the juke box on in case we have some visitors.....:eek:

Hey all, looks like I found Cheers. What's on tap? :D

Hey runnergirl....glad you found this place.....the bar owner sleeps during the day...so he'll probably be in here later. The two bimbos he hired as waitresses can't ever find the place so they don't show up too often (Trixie and Dixie).....but they are voluptuous, I hear....:lol:

It's mostly self serve....there's a bucket by the door, feel free to drop a donation...:D

It looks like this.....
th

Forum List

Back