Cheers!

Well, it's really afternoon, now.....

7912.gif

I'm going to go watch Ninja Warriors.....really neat program.

I think I ate something that didn't agree with me and I'm in a super pissy mood. My employer is pissing me off and my gut hurts. Blah.........................

Hope the rest of you are having a better day. No drinks today but some pepto might be nice. ;)

I think I ate something that didn't agree with me and I'm in a super pissy mood. My employer is pissing me off and my gut hurts. Blah.........................

Hope the rest of you are having a better day. No drinks today but some pepto might be nice. ;)

Oy!!!

Wishing you a "gute Besserung", Wolfsister77.

I have ten minutes of free time, my daughter is writing in her diary!!!

ok, this is funny as hell

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-w-mWhIWEM#ws]That's A Moron - Parody of Dean Martin "That's Amore" by Al Mahan - YouTube[/ame]

th

Good morning everyone.....hope this Saturday goes well for you....I'm off to go drink my morning cup of Joe........but before I go, wanted to share a funny with you.....

A soldier was stationed abroad and received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home. It read: "Dear Dave, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent you. Love, Kim."
The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins, etc. In addition to the picture of Kim, Dave included all the other pictures of pretty girls he had collected from his buddies. There were 43 photos in the envelope along with a note that read: "Dear Kim, I'm so sorry but I can't remember who you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me. Take care, Dave."

Today's Cheers! funny:

20120613-104954.jpg

I hate armadillos.....this is the only way I like to see them....

th

Some little sucker has been visiting my flower beds every night and upturning some of my plants. I wish I had the energy to stay up and catch the little sucker and smash his face in.....Phew - just saying it makes me feel better....:)

Today's Cheers! funny:

20120613-104954.jpg

I hate armadillos.....this is the only way I like to see them....

th

Some little sucker has been visiting my flower beds every night and upturning some of my plants. I wish I had the energy to stay up and catch the little sucker and smash his face in.....Phew - just saying it makes me feel better....:)

Oh.

Oops...:eek:

Forum List

Back