Cheers!

This place is quiet today. Mertex, I'll buy you a drink if you tell us some lies. LOL

How about I tell you a joke?

John Doe got a text from his neighbor...

"Hi John, I have a confession to make....it's been bothering me for quite some time, I feel really bad and I want to apologize and also let you know that as of today, I am quitting and I will never do it again. I've been tapping your wife for the past 4 months, and I feel awful....every time that I noticed you were gone, and sometimes when I knew you were asleep.....please accept my apology as I can't live with this any longer."

John could feel his anger mounting....he had just purchased a new gun....time to try it out....so John went upstairs, his wife was still in bed asleep, and John just shot her...point blank.....

Next thing you know.....John gets another text from his neighbor.

"Sorry, John, this damn autocorrect.....it was supposed to say "wi-fi"......damn, this phone does it all the time.......

This place is quiet today. Mertex, I'll buy you a drink if you tell us some lies. LOL

"Hi John, I have a confession to make....it's been bothering me for quite some time, I feel really bad and I want to apologize and also let you know that as of today, I am quitting and I will never do it again. I've been tapping your wife for the past 4 months, and I feel awful....every time that I noticed you were gone, and sometimes when I knew you were asleep.....please accept my apology as I can't live with this any longer."

John could feel his anger mounting....he had just purchased a new gun....time to try it out....so John went upstairs, his wife was still in bed asleep, and John just shot her...point blank.....

"Sorry, John, this damn autocorrect.....it was supposed to say "wi-fi"......damn, this phone does it all the time.......

omg...

Good one! Thanks. lol

Yo, Pacer, if you see me online but I don't post for a couple of hours, it only means I had a business appointment but leave the computer on... nothing personal ever intended. :D
Thank you, Statist. :)

Please, not "Statist". Stat, for short if you like.

Statistik is the German word for "Statistics".
Hengst means "Stud".

:D

1900151_469546669840773_527879989_n.png

Forum List

Back