Cheers!

It's going to be a Bookers night for me...

Anyone tried Miller Fortune yet? I hear it has some Bourbon after tones? If anyone has tried it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Anyone tried Miller Fortune yet? I hear it has some Bourbon after tones? If anyone has tried it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Miller-Fortune.jpg

Impossible for me to judge. boo-hoo.

So, your humble Sir Statalicious is thinking of a rockin bar schedule for Cheers! and is thinking of the following:

Mondays - Happy Hour from 4-6, waitresses in tight T-shirts as of 8 pm.

Tuesdays - Darts and Billiards night.

Wednesdays - Ladies Night out. waiters only, buff, topless and packin'!

Thursdays - 1st Thursday of every month: vodka-jello night plus hot babe mud-wrestling. 2nd Thursday of every month: wet T-Shirt contest (women only). 3rd Thursday of every month: men's one handed push-up contests. Winner gets a free lap dance. Fourth Thursday of every month: bowling discount (everyone who goes bowling first gets half off on all drinks. BTW, I own the bowling alley, as well :D).

Fridays - hot pick-up night. Karaoke night.

Saturdays - Chippendales (for the ladies) / Cheerleaders (for the dudes)

Sundays - chill out evening.

The Dartboard will be installed on Tuesday. A sports area will be installed as well.

What say our Cheers patrons??? Should we start a tradition, here?

:D

Sooo, just a reminder:

Tonight is WET T-SHIRT NIGHT!!!

Beer Geek Nation says it's terrible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J12lJZp98iQ]Miller Fortune | Beer Geek Nation Craft Beer Reviews - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Speaking of boobs....I have a funny thing to share.

Went to doc today for my annual checkup. Blah blah laddee dah SSDD crappola back and forth...until he wanted listen to my lungs and heart. So he slaps the stethoscope on my chest...right on top of the fake rubber boob. I started to tell him that wasn't gonna work, but I wanted to see the look on his face so I stayed silent, holding back a grin. He moved it this way and that, then put it on my back with a frown on his face, moved back to the front and frowned again. So finally I said "um...might wanna lay that thang on my chest on the skin and not on the fake boob, Doc" and busted out laughing. He said " I just took your blood pressure so I knew it was beating in there somewhere but couldn't find it! And yes..I forgot. That one is gone. Ornery today, arentcha?" and he started laughing as well. Then I took his stethoscope and placed it for him...breathe in....out...in...out. He says "ahhh. There they are! heart is strong..lungs sound good!"

It was a had to be there kinda thing to appreciate the humor. :lol:

Last edited:
Where the heck is [MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION]??? In his spanky new semi, trundlin' down the road hooking up with wimmens, I'm betting.

Speaking of boobs....I have a funny thing to share.

Went to doc today for my annual checkup. Blah blah laddee dah SSDD crappola back and forth...until he wanted listen to my lungs and heart. So he slaps the stethoscope on my chest...right on top of the fake rubber boob. I started to tell him that wasn't gonna work, but I wanted to see the look on his face so I stayed silent, holding back a grin. He moved it this way and that, then put it on my back with a frown on his face, moved back to the front and frowned again. So finally I said "um...might wanna lay that thang on my chest on the skin and not on the fake boob, Doc" and busted out laughing. He said " I just took your blood pressure so I knew it was beating in there somewhere but couldn't find it! And yes..I forgot. That one is gone. Ornery today, arentcha?" and he started laughing as well. Then I took his stethoscope and placed it for him...breathe in....out...in...out. He says "ahhh. There they are! heart is strong..lungs sound good!"

It was a had to be there kinda thing to appreciate the humor. :lol:

Excellent adventure.

I will try to keep abreast of this new form of humor.

Forum List

Back