Cheers!

Good morning, Stats and BDBoop and Shaitra. How are you this fine morning? :)

Cold! I'm farming an enchant, and I refuse to give up until it drops. I have the electric blanket preheating. :)
What do you mean by 'farming an enchant', BDBoop?

I play WoW, and I have an enchanter who doesn't have the Crusader enchant, so I'm killing the mobs that drop it. Have been for a few hours. Have 9 stacks of mageweave to show for it. No joy. :( I may have to give up.

Here is something cool for the "Cheersers" of the world!!!

What do do when a cell phone goes off in the middle of a musical concert:

Watch and listen, you will love this.

BTW, where did that little Nokia Ringtone come from? Well listen to this, especially at the 18 second mark:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning and cheers to all! I see this place rocks at all hours. :banana:

Hey, [MENTION=39075]Shaitra[/MENTION] - glad you are here. Sometimes it looks like I am online, but my computer is just logged on and I am running my business from another place. So, if there's a delay in response, it means nothing. Feel free to drink, dance, have fun, contribute fun stuff.

And yes, Cheers! is open 24/7 all year round.

:D

-Stat

Thanks Stat. I do something similar. I'll have USMB running in the background while I work so sometimes I don't get back to see posts for a few hours.

[MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION] - you know this place?

7cb11866a981f444d45d9e915f2740b9.jpg

Neuschwanstein Castle

Wow, that's breath-taking!

I'm bar hopping today. Popped in at The Tavern for a couple of minutes. Plenty of activity going on there. Didn't have anything to drink, though. Went to Malcontent's Roadhouse but it's closed. lol Now, I'm ready for a cold one. Stats, I'll have the usual, please. :)

Last edited:
Crank up the jukebox!! :)

hurqjn.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4EwWFw61xE&feature=player_detailpage]Bar Hopping - YouTube[/ame]

I can't see the point of a "G" rated tavern. Gotta be some rowdiness or the folks won't spend.

I think rowdiness is allowed.....as long as it is good natured....when everybody gets drunk, late at night, rowdy starts flying.....:lol:

Forum List

Back