Cheers!

Hi, gang. Fizz water, ice, please.

108359552-close-up-of-seltzer-water-and-ice-in-glass-gettyimages.jpg

Looky who I ran across outside while having a cig! He is gonna come sing to the ladies.

maverick-goose-bar-scene-large.jpg

Oh, and over yonder...you might wanna avoid this guy (and DAMN sure don't tell him he is funny!):
:lmao:

Goodfellas-Tommy-DeVito.jpg

My friend Selma is gonna come dance for the guys later. She's HONGRY for some 'tention. :lol: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme get out the ol handy dandy very cracked and used phone list I have somewheres around here and see if I can get a few more folks to drop in. All are welcome, I'm pretty sure.

Gotta look up some phone numbers.

Don't tell this guy to put his cig out. I'll be standing behind him with my own cig..just in case ya do!

0.jpg

Don't tell this guy to put his cig out. I'll be standing behind him with my own cig..just in case ya do!

0.jpg

At least 3 people are smoking...so it must be the official smoking zone of the bar! Stat must have had that installed just for the smokers!

Dudes y dudettes being whole bunches of Cherokee I limit myself to no more than two fifths a year. And girls despite being brunette I have strawberry-blond earlobe hair to die for. Cappuchino, please?

Forum List

Back