Cheers!

Afternoon, folks!

Been busy all morning helping SIL pack stuff and divide other stuff that she wants to sell at the yard sale, stuff she wants to keep, stuff she wants to give to friends, etc. She is a hoarder, and I am shocked at how much more crap she has stashed in her room than I was aware of. omg. What a mess!
Anyway...I also go a really great call today from a gal interested in their room. She has a little schitzsu...or however it is spelled...and I said that would be fine as long as it isn't a yapper when she is not home. She is going to school and has a job as well, so I have to see how long this pooch is going to be left unattended before I say yes to her. However, she sounds perfect, personality wise!

Keep yer fingers crossed she is going to be our new roomie. :)

Afternoon, folks!

Been busy all morning helping SIL pack stuff and divide other stuff that she wants to sell at the yard sale, stuff she wants to keep, stuff she wants to give to friends, etc. She is a hoarder, and I am shocked at how much more crap she has stashed in her room than I was aware of. omg. What a mess!
Anyway...I also go a really great call today from a gal interested in their room. She has a little schitzsu...or however it is spelled...and I said that would be fine as long as it isn't a yapper when she is not home. She is going to school and has a job as well, so I have to see how long this pooch is going to be left unattended before I say yes to her. However, she sounds perfect, personality wise!

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

I need new glasses....I thought the word cook was something else and my mouth flopped open in surprise. :lol:

Actually..my eyes ARE getting really bad. Everything is always so damn blurry.

Hold down CNTRL, Scroll UP with mouse...bigger letters. Yeah. I think I will do that now. :lol:

That looks sooooo refreshing!

But I want a mai tai with an umbrella poking out of it. And some sand. And a beach chair.

Thanks in advance. :lol:

Sweet peeples, I hate to rep and run, but I have not just one, but rather, two important concerts in two different cities, so, with that in mind, I am now going to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but will be on on Friday evening most definitely.

Wishing you all a lot of fun - whip it up in here, y'all!!!!

And here's a totally reverent cheer to Eastertide! Happy Easter holidays, y'all!!

Afternoon, folks!

Sounds exciting, Hope it works.

That looks scrumptious, Stat! And we don't need to be alone, lol. All are welcome! Grab a mai tai and pull up some sand!

Forum List

Back