Cheers!

In keeping with the spirit of Hump Day, Stats, I'd like Sex in the Driveway. :lol:

Ingredients:

1oz Blue Curacao
1oz Peach Shcnapps
2oz vodka (preferably citrus)
Fill the rest up with Sprite

Pour ingrédients into an ice filled collins glass and stir that puppy. Garnish with some sort of citrus fruit, or nothing, it’s up to you. Enjoy.

2ch0sk9.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just a little beat from all that grocery shopping.....dayum.....don't know why we need so much food and junk and stuff......:D
Be thankful you got your groceries today. Tomorrow the stores will be packed.

With all the slim line technology over the past decade, the cassette player really does look antiquated. Had to laugh at the girl who figured out how to work the cassette player and said, "It's working, I feel so accomplished." :lol:

With all the slim line technology over the past decade, the cassette player really does look antiquated. Had to laugh at the girl who figured out how to work the cassette player and said, "It's working, I feel so accomplished." :lol:

My latest phone is even slimmer than the one in that video. It is about half the thickness of the iPhone.

Good afternoon. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&feature=player_detailpage]Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy - YouTube[/ame]

Very generous of you cereal. Thank you. I gather Adrian is the bartender? Well, I had 'sex in the driveway' the other night; I think I'll try the 'After Sex' drink. :)

"After Sex" Drink Recipe:

1 1/2 shots vodka;
1/2 shot banana liqueur;
3 1/2 shots orange juice;
1/2 shot grenadine.

In a shaker fill with ice, vodka, banana liqueur and orange juice. Shake it up really good to get all the ingredients to mix up well. Pour your cocktail into a hurricane glass and top with grenadine.

I'm just a little beat from all that grocery shopping.....dayum.....don't know why we need so much food and junk and stuff......:D

I figured as much....wonder why they have to buy more food just before a Holiday? I was just getting ordinary stuff....

I figured as much....wonder why they have to buy more food just before a Holiday? I was just getting ordinary stuff....
I went to the grocery store this morning and the place was packed. I only had a few things to get so I was in and out pretty quickly. I expect Saturday will be the same since Sunday is Easter and everything will be closed, again.

Forum List

Back