Cheers!

Here's a picture of our pool table...

P1010904.jpg

It's legal if there is food served. Ma and Dad had a bar, cafe and liquor store. 3 buildings..all connected via a door to each. Therefore, children COULD go in the bar. Which I did. Which is why you never..and I mean NEVER want to play pool with me. Ever. No. Never. Trust me :D

Ha. I was a geek in high school. My Dad raised beagles and played billiards competitively all over the east coast. Hence I spent many weekends out training beagles or practicing billiards. That is not the same as pool, but similar enough. Billiards has no pockets. And Dad only played 3 cushion where you have to bank 3 times each turn. So I got to college and pool was the game. Being the engineering nerd I was, no one ever asked me to play in the Student Union. Once, someone did, and I cleaned the table on my first turn. Then all of a sudden everyone wanted me as their partner. Pool is fairly easy compared to billiards.

It's legal if there is food served. Ma and Dad had a bar, cafe and liquor store. 3 buildings..all connected via a door to each. Therefore, children COULD go in the bar. Which I did. Which is why you never..and I mean NEVER want to play pool with me. Ever. No. Never. Trust me :D

Ha. I was a geek in high school. My Dad raised beagles and played billiards competitively all over the east coast. Hence I spent many weekends out training beagles or practicing billiards. That is not the same as pool, but similar enough. Billiards has no pockets. And Dad only played 3 cushion where you have to bank 3 times each turn. So I got to college and pool was the game. Being the engineering nerd I was, no one ever asked me to play in the Student Union. Once, someone did, and I cleaned the table on my first turn. Then all of a sudden everyone wanted me as their partner. Pool is fairly easy compared to billiards.

You keep comin here with avis like this:

And we may have to duct-tape you to this thread forever!!! Cheers!!!

:rofl:

Sister in law just made some slice and bake sugar cookies...but sprinkled chopped up cherries on top of half of them, chopped up M&M's on the other. YUM!! Hot and fresh from the oven. I. Must.Control.Myself.

No fair posting stuff like that....tempting us and not sharing....damn, at least a picture...we can pretend to smell them and eat them....:lol::lol:

But those pretend calories still show up on the bathroom scale! :badgrin::badgrin:

Good afternoon, Stats. How are you? On behalf of all the patrons of Cheers, here is a basket of Easter eggs and a basket of assorted chocolates and wine, for you and the little princess. Naturally, the wine is for you. :) And today being your mother's birthday, I'll buy you a drink and I will have whatever you're having. :)

34ye34y.jpg

fjd9uc.jpg

Last edited:

P1010904.jpg

Serious pool shark!!! Pool table is in a living room environment. Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!! [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], beware!!

:lol:

No, no....that is our game room....we have a big screen TV on one wall and crazy stuff on the walls.....our living room is more sedate.....those leather chairs all recline....:D

You keep comin here with avis like this:

And we may have to duct-tape you to this thread forever!!! Cheers!!!

:rofl:

Can't see the picture.....:mad:

P1010904.jpg

Serious pool shark!!! Pool table is in a living room environment. Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!! [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], beware!!

No, no....that is our game room....we have a big screen TV on one wall and crazy stuff on the walls.....our living room is more sedate.....those leather chairs all recline....:D
Nice pool table, Mertex. I have been known to play a mean game of pool myself. :)

Nice pool table, Mertex. I have been known to play a mean game of pool myself. :)

I love it.....remember my dad used to love it too, although we didn't have a pool table when I was little.....always knew it was a neat game and when I started playing, I got hooked.

I love it.....remember my dad used to love it too, although we didn't have a pool table when I was little.....always knew it was a neat game and when I started playing, I got hooked.
You must be a darn good pool player.

Sister in law just made some slice and bake sugar cookies...but sprinkled chopped up cherries on top of half of them, chopped up M&M's on the other. YUM!! Hot and fresh from the oven. I. Must.Control.Myself.

No fair posting stuff like that....tempting us and not sharing....damn, at least a picture...we can pretend to smell them and eat them....:lol::lol:

But those pretend calories still show up on the bathroom scale! :badgrin::badgrin:

How did you find out? Have you been spying.....:D

You must be a darn good pool player.

I do pretty good...I've gotten so much better on my bank shots...sometimes I amaze myself...thinking it would be a fluke if I made it, but then I do. But both my husband and I really enjoy it, and it's easy to entertain guests, especially if they like to play pool, too.

Forum List

Back