Cheers!

I'm off to the kitchen.
th

For those of us who celebrate it... a very Happy Easter.

Rather than the usual ham, or lamb, the wife is making Turkey Dinner for 12.

Our entire household were sick as dogs on Christmas and for weeks beyond, with some sort of serious and recurring flu-bug, and nobody was able to enjoy the Bird in December.

With turkey on-sale at the local Chicago-area grocery chain (Jewel), for $.88/lb, the wife decided to change things up, and chase away the Ghost of Christmas Dinner Past.

It's a bright, sunny and (for Chicago-land, this time of year) warm Sunday.

Cheers to everyone, on such a holiday weekend !

Hope you all are having a great Easter Sunday. Here the weather has been picture-perfect, the prettiest Sunday I can remember in a long time. My little princess Statalina got a Scooter and a Badminton Set from Papa and so we spent many hours outside doing sports activities. We also ended up at an Easter Bazaar (kind of like a mini Coney Island) and she rode the rides until I got dizzy. She is growing up so fast and developing her mental skills at an amazing rate. Nothing in the world compares to the blessing of being a parent. What a joy!

So, enjoy your Easter Sunday. I will be back on later after she goes to sleep. Right now we are enjoying a Scooby Doo film!!! Haunted Castle, haunted Castle!!!! Ghosts!!! Ghosts!!!

:D

Last edited:
For those of us who celebrate it... a very Happy Easter.

Rather than the usual ham, or lamb, the wife is making Turkey Dinner for 12.

Our entire household were sick as dogs on Christmas and for weeks beyond, with some sort of serious and recurring flu-bug, and nobody was able to enjoy the Bird in December.

With turkey on-sale at the local Chicago-area grocery chain (Jewel), for $.88/lb, the wife decided to change things up, and chase away the Ghost of Christmas Dinner Past.

It's a bright, sunny and (for Chicago-land, this time of year) warm Sunday.

Cheers to everyone, on such a holiday weekend !

Wishing you and your family a very, very Happy Eastertide and am thrilled that you stopped by, you are always welcome in Cheers!! Hey, can you also bartend??? :lol:

Ok, carry on, carouse throughout the night, have a knock-down, drag-out, bang-em-up bachanalian feast.

It's about 01:30 here, time to retire to the Statalicious chambers and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

till tomorrow (which is already today here, Oh, I do love time/space paradoxes!!!).

Thank you very much gentlemen.

And due to the marathon, traffic was horrible this morning lol.

I will be tracking a few of my family members who are running again this year.

I hope you all are doing well.

Forum List

Back