Cheers!

euo8w7.jpg

lol..I am sure that brute of a daddy looks adorable running after his 7 year old princess.

My princess is 15 and just wanted iTunes cards.

I miss the 7 year old lol.

Can I be a judge for the contest? Totally straight but you men might need some help focusing.

I am dreading the day in about 7 years when my little Princess comes home and tries something like "Papa, this is Ronny, we are going up to my bedroom".... over my dead body.

With great joy in my heart I can report to you that the run did not kill me, but it did jar my memory vis-a-vis a number of really creative polish swear-words that I let out so that little Miss Statalina would have no idea what the hell I was saying!!

And a freak thing happened: we ended up at the corporate HQ for Deutsche Telekom, where they have a nice plaza where people like to ride bikes or scooters and such and we were having a grand time and then the rain came literally out of no where. Hailstones came down. So, we got out of there and just one block away, no rain at all. We must have been directly at the edge of a rain-zone. Wild.

Little Miss Statalina blow-dryed her own hair for the first time tonight after her shower. It took a little longer, but the look of triumph on her face after having done it was really worth the wait.

These are the moments that turn a Brute daddy type into jello... or pudding...

:)

Well, I'm going to have a beer with you, Diana. Stats' vote would not change the outcome of the competition so 8 and 10 are the winners.

Well, I'm going to have a beer with you, Diana. Stats' vote would not change the outcome of the competition so 8 and 10 are the winners.

Awesome...I am staahving though so we need to order some wings.

Pull up a seat mister...lets chat over beer and wings.

I'm actually a miss; I just pretend to be a mister. Chicken wings it is. I'm buying.

Forum List

Back