Cheers!

Good Morning Everyone.

In honor of the Marathon today I will have a Sam 26.2 please.
We're giving out Boston Marathon t-shirts and hats today. We have them in grey or blue. Which do you prefer?

b9az9e.jpg

Blue would look so much better on me.

Thank you!

I'll have to go have my breakfast now.....but just wanted to pop in and say:

good-morning-flower-graphic-for-hi5.jpg

So, my daughter and I are going to do more scootering now. She got a scooter for Easter and is so attached to it, I really thought she was going to put it in her bed last night. lol....

Imagine a 7 year old Statalina princess scootering alone with a 50 year old brute of a daddy running behind her, with the family dog running next to him on the line, a 50 year old brute who is thanking G-d that all that sprinting is not giving him a heart attack...

:rofl:

back later.

Hey, Pacer, did you get the note to order the cheerleaders for tonight's wet-t-shirt contest???

:D

Last edited:
lol..I am sure that brute of a daddy looks adorable running after his 7 year old princess.

My princess is 15 and just wanted iTunes cards.

I miss the 7 year old lol.

Can I be a judge for the contest? Totally straight but you men might need some help focusing.

Can I be a judge for the contest? Totally straight but you men might need some help focusing.
Okay, Diana, you've been appointed a judge and this afternoon, we're having a swimsuit contest. Here are the contestants.

121cpdj.jpg

Take your time. Stats isn't here yet and he is one of the judges. I pick the first, third, and fourth from the right.

Take your time. Stats isn't here yet and he is one of the judges. I pick the first, third, and fourth from the right.

Left to right. 1, 7,8 and 9.

I would never be a good judge lol.

I am leaning toward the first one on the right. She is gorgeous.

Just to be clear, my picks are, from left to right, 7, 8, and 10. I agree, Diana, the first one on the right is gorgeous; so is the 3rd girl from the right.

Last edited:

Just to be clear, my picks are, from left to right, 7, 8, and 10. I agree, Diana, the first one on the right is gorgeous; so is the 3rd girl from the right.

Narrowed it down...8 and 10.

I miscounted the number of girls in my first round.

Forum List

Back