Chelsea Clinton hits back at Donald Trump's remark

con65 could not find his way out of a small room with the door wide open and the lights on.

To the OP: Chelsea has battered Trump into a corner and is about to tag team with Machado.

con65 could not find his way out of a small room with the door wide open and the lights on.

To the OP: Chelsea has battered Trump into a corner and is about to tag team with Machado.

Why? Did Trump say something bad about her daddy, Webb Hubbell?

Yep, and I'm sure liberals will praise him for using air force one to travel the world. After parking his jet. And if he has a pet they will support a helicopter to take it where ever he goes. Mrs Trump can even take another plane to the same destinations. I mean they totally supported Obama doing it.
Not following you here. Your response indicates that you think Trump will win when my post asserted that I think he doesn't want to win and will find a way to lose by a small margin so he can have fun and still be in the limelight to complain about Hillary's 4 year term.

You know, I've heard the conspiracy theories that Bill isn't really her dad.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Chelsea looks like a young version of her mother. She looks more like her mother than her father.
I have to disagree. I do not think she looks like either of them. No resemblance at all.

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

That justification is still exempt of the reason.

Why?
Perhaps she was unable to have children. That has yet to be determined.

Perhaps she was unable to have children. That has yet to be determined.

So she creates an elaborate hoax where she fakes the birth of her own daughter?
Do you know how many women have successfully done this? Because they wanted the world to think the child was theirs? Perhaps Bill's wife had a surrogate because she didn't want the inconvenience of carrying the child. Anything is possible - why are there no photographs of a pregnant Hillary? It does seem odd. I believe MisterBeales may be on to something...

Anything is possible - why are there no photographs of a pregnant Hillary?

Duh.

Hillary Clinton had no name recognition.
She was the wife of the Governor of Arkansas in 1979 and 1980 and there should be a photograph available of her in full term pregnancy. Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 So where are these photos of the Governor's pregnant wife?

She was the wife of the Governor of Arkansas in 1979 and 1980 and there should be a photograph available of her in full term pregnancy. Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 So where are these photos of the Governor's pregnant wife?
Interesting conspiracy theory. What other conspiracy theories do you support? 9/11 Truther? Moon Landing hoax? Obama really a Kenya Muslim sleeper agent?

Interesting conspiracy theory. What other conspiracy theories do you support? 9/11 Truther? Moon Landing hoax? Obama really a Kenya Muslim sleeper agent?
Why do a few simple questions / inquiries have to be considered a conspiracy theory?

Forum List

Back