Chelsea Clinton hits back at Donald Trump's remark

Trump has always been hated by those who know him.

His unfavorability rating is nothing new.

Actually I think it's just the opposite. People like Trump personally but hate Hillary to death. Many who worked with her or for her haven't spoken very highly of Hillary.
The few who like Trump hate Hillary, you bet. But her favorability liking is better than Orange Messiah. Check RCP.

You know, I've heard the conspiracy theories that Bill isn't really her dad.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Chelsea looks like a young version of her mother. She looks more like her mother than her father.
So you looked for a picture too and couldn't find it huh?

Listen, if that makes YOU feel better, go for it. I'm not convinced yet. Find me that picture, then you'll have a true believer.

I found this on Redit. If anything, I have no doubt she's Hillary's daughter. Bill's I'm not so sure about.

PeterCornswalled

215d, 4h
I remember during Bill Clinton's presidency a couple of photos popped up, but they were quickly swept under the rug with aggressive copyright action. Refusing to give up "unflattering" Hillary photos was supposedly part of what got Spy magazine shut down.

I know there was at least one book published that had compromising (well, suggestive) photos of Hillary and Vince Foster as well as pregnancy photos of Hillary. The book argued that Vince Foster was Chelsea's real father. I don't know if the photos were genuine. I hope that helps you track down the book.

You need to keep in mind, back in those days the Internet wasn't really something that was commonly used. Rare photos stayed rare unless they got circulated. They didn't sit on a web site waiting to go viral at a moment's notice

Donald needs more than the usual unhinged Trumproids to defend him. He and they are so easily baited into acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits it is pathetic. They behave like teenage boys in a circle jerk who when they finish have to convince themselves there was nothing gay about a circle jerk. Delusional idiots.

They aren't acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits. They are low life scum and retarded nitwits. No acting to it.

So you looked for a picture too and couldn't find it huh?

Listen, if that makes YOU feel better, go for it. I'm not convinced yet. Find me that picture, then you'll have a true believer.
Well, you've demanded a picture, and I did the homework for you:

WARNING!!!!!!

THIS CANNOT BE "UNSEEN"!!!!!!

Hillary_Pregnant_Huma.jpg

Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
You're a really brave guy....just like Drumpf...aren't you?
Somebody has to tell it like it really is, why not me?

Trump has always been hated by those who know him.

His unfavorability rating is nothing new.

Actually I think it's just the opposite. People like Trump personally but hate Hillary to death. Many who worked with her or for her haven't spoken very highly of Hillary.
The few who like Trump hate Hillary, you bet. But her favorability liking is better than Orange Messiah. Check RCP.
Is there really anyone out there who actually likes Hillary?

Donald needs more than the usual unhinged Trumproids to defend him. He and they are so easily baited into acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits it is pathetic. They behave like teenage boys in a circle jerk who when they finish have to convince themselves there was nothing gay about a circle jerk. Delusional idiots.

They aren't acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits. They are low life scum and retarded nitwits. No acting to it.

That must mean you're a retard since you act like one.

That is you projecting your own scumminess and retardation.

Chelsea and Machado etc have every right to hit back at Donald. He is throwing his own election. Is he doing it on purpose?

Chelsea and Machado etc have every right to hit back at Donald. He is throwing his own election. Is he doing it on purpose?

scumminess and retardation ?? look in mirror ass licker

See, you are projecting just like Conservative65.

I'm calling you what you are. Not my problem you're too stupid to realize it. Most stupid people don't realize how stupid they are.

See, you are projecting just like Conservative65.

I see your one of Hitlery's useful idiots

Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
Well, what can you expect from Chelsea, she was raised in a family that could have qualified for the Jerry Springer show.
Hey, don't insult good ole Jerry.

Forum List

Back