Chelsea Clinton hits back at Donald Trump's remark

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.

Hillary_Pregnant_Huma.jpg

This is clearly not an edited photo...

You're so disgusting.

Of course that's an edited photo.

And not a very good one.

I'm a professional photographer. I've been using photoshop since it's first version in the 80s.

Someone has photoshopped a shot of a contemporary Hillary's head on someone else's body but didn't even bother to match skin tones.

The shot of the woman next to her is also a very bad edit.

The person who did it needs to take a photoshop class.

Donald needs more than the usual unhinged Trumproids to defend him. He and they are so easily baited into acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits it is pathetic. They behave like teenage boys in a circle jerk who when they finish have to convince themselves there was nothing gay about a circle jerk. Delusional idiots.

They behave like teenage boys in a circle jerk who when they finish have to convince themselves there was nothing gay about a circle jerk. Delusional idiots.

Oh my....

Circle jerks are gay?

Donald needs more than the usual unhinged Trumproids to defend him. He and they are so easily baited into acting like low life scum and retarded nitwits it is pathetic. They behave like teenage boys in a circle jerk who when they finish have to convince themselves there was nothing gay about a circle jerk. Delusional idiots.

IOW, you've never seen a pic of Hillary pregnant either eh? :lmao:

The Trumpehroids are wild this afternoon!

Hey, I'll lay off, just post that pic for me Fakey. It's not like I haven't spent an hour or so looking for it myself.

But I think we both know by now, such a photo doesn't exist. They real question at this point is, who IS Chelsea's real mom? :ack-1:

You know, I've heard the conspiracy theories that Bill isn't really her dad.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Actually that is an interesting question, MisterBeale. Because Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 but this video late 1979 (note Hillary's winter clothing) interview gives a full body camera shot of her during interview and she isn't pregnant. Add to that she mentions in the interview that Bill and her would like to have children "some day"....... The video is dated 1979.

have a look:
Watch This Rare, Long-Forgotten Interview With Young Hillary Clinton

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

Thank you SO much for this wonderful research.. This is the best research so far that has answered my question. I am going to hotlink this answer into a thread I started trying to dig up an answer to this question. . if you have no qualms with that.
Has anyone ever seen. . .

The interview was done a month into Bubba's first term - so it took place in February 1979 (which is during winter). As much as I loathe hiLIARy, the interview doesn't prove she didn't give birth to the homely Chelsea.

During a 1979 appearance on “In Focus,” a local public affairs TV show, that came just a month into her tenure as first lady of Arkansas and four years after she and Bill had married, Clinton discussed the decision. The show’s host acknowledged that Hillary must be tired of fielding such questions, but nevertheless asked Hillary, 32 at the time, about her “decision not to use your husband’s name.”

In 1979 interview, Hillary Rodham explains why she didn’t use Bill Clinton’s last name

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Yeah. Because there's no family resemblance at all.

8e5e2aef7654dc94_hillary-young.xxxlarge_1.jpg

ChelseaClinton.jpg

Yeah. Because there's no family resemblance at all.

8e5e2aef7654dc94_hillary-young.xxxlarge_1.jpg

ChelseaClinton.jpg

I don't see much of any. Noses are different, ears are different, mouths are different, eyebrows different, etc. . . .

So you couldn't find a picture of Hillary preggers either huh? Yeah, I ran across that pic of Hillary as well.

The interview was done a month into Bubba's first term - so it took place in February 1979 (which is during winter). As much as I loathe hiLIARy, the interview doesn't prove she didn't give birth to the homely Chelsea.

During a 1979 appearance on “In Focus,” a local public affairs TV show, that came just a month into her tenure as first lady of Arkansas and four years after she and Bill had married, Clinton discussed the decision. The show’s host acknowledged that Hillary must be tired of fielding such questions, but nevertheless asked Hillary, 32 at the time, about her “decision not to use your husband’s name.”

In 1979 interview, Hillary Rodham explains why she didn’t use Bill Clinton’s last name

Bummer, so that hunt continues for a photo or video of Mrs. Clinton preggers?

How can it be possible that there exists no photo or film of a first lady of Arkansas that is pregnant? How is that possible?

Bummer, so that hunt continues for a photo or video of Mrs. Clinton preggers?

How can it be possible that there exists no photo or film of a first lady of Arkansas that is pregnant? How is that possible?

Ahem. I have a theory, it is mine and belongs to me, and I own it and what it is, too:

hiLIARy is a host for an alien insect overlord. Chelsea is an interspecies hybrid. Genetic material from hiLIARy and Bubba were inserted into a husk incubator in order to produce an offspring in support of the Clinton Narrative. It was far too risky for hiLIARy to actually incubate her own offspring as that would have taken essential nutrients away from the insect overlord larvae (which will soon explode through hiLIARy's head now that it is fully mature).

Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
Well, what can you expect from Chelsea, she was raised in a family that could have qualified for the Jerry Springer show.

Forum List

Back