Chelsea Clinton hits back at Donald Trump's remark

You know, I've heard the conspiracy theories that Bill isn't really her dad.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Actually that is an interesting question, MisterBeale. Because Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 but this video late 1979 (note Hillary's winter clothing) interview gives a full body camera shot of her during interview and she isn't pregnant. Add to that she mentions in the interview that Bill and her would like to have children "some day"....... The video is dated 1979.

have a look:
Watch This Rare, Long-Forgotten Interview With Young Hillary Clinton

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

Thank you SO much for this wonderful research.. This is the best research so far that has answered my question. I am going to hotlink this answer into a thread I started trying to dig up an answer to this question. . if you have no qualms with that.
Has anyone ever seen. . .
Go right ahead, MisterBeale. It was your astute observation that prompted me to look up Chelsea's birthday and start searching for pictures / videos of Hillary Clinton prior to February 1980. I never thought about it but after searching for photographs of a pregnant Hillary I could find nothing. You were right! The video is clearly dated as 1979 so I find it mysterious that she could be so thin and talking about hoping to have children "in the future." Clearly this is evidence that at the time of that interview she was not with child.

But has anyone every SEEN a picture of Hillary Clinton pregnant with Chelsea. I've been looking, but I haven't come up with anything. Until I find something, it is just as likely that Chelsea is a product of Bill and one of his side women. lol :badgrin:

Seriously, can someone PLEASE post a pic of Hillary pregnant? It shouldn't be too hard, they have been in the public eye forever.
Actually that is an interesting question, MisterBeale. Because Chelsea Clinton was born in February of 1980 but this video late 1979 (note Hillary's winter clothing) interview gives a full body camera shot of her during interview and she isn't pregnant. Add to that she mentions in the interview that Bill and her would like to have children "some day"....... The video is dated 1979.

have a look:
Watch This Rare, Long-Forgotten Interview With Young Hillary Clinton

How is it possible that Chelsea was born in February 1980 if Hillary Clinton did this interview in the winter of 1979? You cannot be pregnant for 3 or 4 months and have a baby. Chelsea was a full term baby. 6 pounds 1 ounce. I checked.

Thank you SO much for this wonderful research.. This is the best research so far that has answered my question. I am going to hotlink this answer into a thread I started trying to dig up an answer to this question. . if you have no qualms with that.
Has anyone ever seen. . .
Go right ahead, MisterBeale. It was your astute observation that prompted me to look up Chelsea's birthday and start searching for pictures / videos of Hillary Clinton prior to February 1980. I never thought about it but after searching for photographs of a pregnant Hillary I could find nothing. You were right! The video is clearly dated as 1979 so I find it mysterious that she could be so thin and talking about hoping to have children "in the future." Clearly this is evidence that at the time of that interview she was not with child.
Of course it is not evidence of such.

The interview was done a month into Bubba's first term - so it took place in February 1979 (which is during winter). As much as I loathe hiLIARy, the interview doesn't prove she didn't give birth to the homely Chelsea.

During a 1979 appearance on “In Focus,” a local public affairs TV show, that came just a month into her tenure as first lady of Arkansas and four years after she and Bill had married, Clinton discussed the decision. The show’s host acknowledged that Hillary must be tired of fielding such questions, but nevertheless asked Hillary, 32 at the time, about her “decision not to use your husband’s name.”

In 1979 interview, Hillary Rodham explains why she didn’t use Bill Clinton’s last name
I was thinking of him winning in November but his swearing in ceremony wasn't until January so that would make sense. Still, where are the pictures of Hillary with child? I can't find any. That is unusual as most women are photographed while pregnant. I can not find a single one.

Average Americans are relieved to see Trump take down the thought police.

Last edited:
Chelsea Clinton hit back following Donald Trump's remarkthat he stopped himself from saying "extremely rough" things about the Clinton family after seeing that she was in the audience for the first presidential debate, telling Cosmopolitan that was Trump's way of distracting from key issues.
"Well, my reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world," Chelsea Clinton told Cosmopolitan in an interview published Wednesday.

She went on to say that the Clintons are used to attacks of that nature and that she's more concerned with the average Americans who find themselves the targets of Trump's vitriol.

OH REALLY YOU LITTLE TWERP? ARE YOU SAYING THAT “YOUR DAD”
ISN’T THE PERVERT THAT EVERYONE SAYS HE IS!

Poor Chelsea Clinton. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS PICKING ON... “Her Dad”!
Donald Trump is playing the Clintons like they were members of a reality TV show.

It's my fervent belief that a 70 year old multi-billionaire doesn't want to be President, but that he definitely loves to be in the limelight and seeks to influence those who do seek public office. He'll laugh all the way to the bank after the election and not only spend the rest of his life in gold-plated luxury, but do it spouting off at his leisure.

Donald Trump is playing the Clintons like they were members of a reality TV show.

It's my fervent belief that a 70 year old multi-billionaire doesn't want to be President, but that he definitely loves to be in the limelight and seeks to influence those who do seek public office. He'll laugh all the way to the bank after the election and not only spend the rest of his life in gold-plated luxury, but do it spouting off at his leisure.

Either that, or maybe he cares about the country enough to leave the business world where he's been a success and try to do something for the country. After all, Trump is one of the few people where moving into the White House would be a step down.

Chelsea looks like a young version of her mother. She looks more like her mother than her father.

Either that, or maybe he cares about the country enough to leave the business world where he's been a success and try to do something for the country. After all, Trump is one of the few people where moving into the White House would be a step down.
Certainly a possibility. I've been wrong many times before, but I disagree here.

To be clear, I'm not voting for either. I do hope, and will vote, to keep a Republican majority in Congress. It's our only hope now.

Chelsea looks like a young version of her mother. She looks more like her mother than her father.
So you looked for a picture too and couldn't find it huh?

Listen, if that makes YOU feel better, go for it. I'm not convinced yet. Find me that picture, then you'll have a true believer.

I don't believe that for a minute. Conservative idiots on another board (yeah there are conservative idiots) had all these theories during the primaries. They were wrong then, and you're wrong now.

He's in it to win it. He can be stupid, but he WANTS TO WIN. I hope he does.

If he is what you say he is, he'll be RUINED. He was loved by everybody until he entered politics. Now half the country HATES him, and if he lets US down, he'll be hated by the rest.

He better win this thing and do what he promised.

Trump has always been hated by those who know him.

His unfavorability rating is nothing new.

I don't believe that for a minute. Conservative idiots on another board (yeah there are conservative idiots) had all these theories during the primaries. They were wrong then, and you're wrong now.

He's in it to win it. He can be stupid, but he WANTS TO WIN. I hope he does.

If he is what you say he is, he'll be RUINED. He was loved by everybody until he entered politics. Now half the country HATES him, and if he lets US down, he'll be hated by the rest.

He better win this thing and do what he promised.

So I guess those of us who don't give a shit? um. . . . that must be. . . .

64592021.jpg

Forum List

Back