Chelsea Clinton Threatens To Go Into Politics

The Clinton cleverness index is diminishing with each family member.No doubt Chelsea will have a daughter who will want to go into politics too.

For heavens sakes ... Bill was more than enough! Please spare us all any more Clintonitis!!!!!!

Yes because Clinton got us into 2 unnecessary wars, drove the debt to new heights and collapsed the economy.

Oh wait! No he didn't. That was George W. Bush.

Son of George HW Bush..another President.

And who does conservatives have waiting in the wings for a Presidential run?

Jeb. :eusa_hand:

. . . while Palin is hilarious. She is cute to watch, and you just there waiting for the next stupidity to come out of her mouth.

And you know what about her merits?

History has shown us that alcoholic ex cocaine addicts with C grade averages can become president if their father was a president himself. Who needs merit when you have something far more valuable: family bloodlines.

History has also shown us that world class philanderers and accused rapists can be president as long as their wives do the dirty work of threatening to ruin any woman who came forward.

History has shown us that alcoholic ex cocaine addicts with C grade averages can become president if their father was a president himself. Who needs merit when you have something far more valuable: family bloodlines.

History has also shown us that world class philanderers and accused rapists can be president as long as their wives do the dirty work of threatening to ruin any woman who came forward.

Ultra right reactionary stupidity.

In the United States "merit" is measured by getting votes.
I haven't seen or heard her, so I couldn't handicap her chances, but she'd certainly have some pretty successful advisors at her disposal.

Mom left office with a 67% approval rating
and dad left office with a 68 (right up there with FDR and Reagan)

whether you love them or hate them - you gotta admit, they are popular.

165826146.jpg

Chelsea Clinton Threatens To Go Into Politics

April 9, 2013
By Daniel Greenfield

Since then she’s worked at a consulting firm, sat on a board and was given a job at NBC reporting positive life affirming stories. Her performance was terrible, but she was kept on for obvious reasons. After marrying the spawn of another Democratic politician, there’s only one thing ahead for her and that’s running for public office… somewhere.

“Right now I’m grateful to live in a city, in a state and a country where I strongly support my mayor, my governor, my president, my senators and my representative,” she told NBC’s “Today” in an interview that aired Monday.

She continued: “If at some point that weren’t true and I thought I could make a meaningful and measurably greater impact, I’d have to ask and answer that question.”

So what does that mean? Probably that at some point she’ll migrate downriver or upriver to spawn a new political career in a state that has no idea she’s about to be foisted on them.

Chelsea Clinton Threatens To Go Into Politics | FrontPage Magazine

According to who?

This Daniel Greenfield bozo? Who the fuck is he and why should we care?

I've listened to Chelsea speak and she's quite articulate. He just dislikes her because she's a Clinton.

SF, don't get all wee weed up wit yo panties in a bunch running around in circles stomping yo hooves...:eusa_shhh:

You're the one petrified of lil ol' Chelsea Clinton and you're telling me to relax? :lol: Love it!

That and two incompetent leftist hacks as opponents..............

Then you have the current POTUS who is an admitted cocaine user. How does the left justify that?

Oh I don't know... All things considered, I wouldn't mind seeing Slick Willie back in office right about now... Might be willing to settle for Hill...

I'd be worried about her health if she became prez. Chipmunkism is uncurable.

That and two incompetent leftist hacks as opponents..............

Then you have the current POTUS who is an admitted cocaine user. How does the left justify that?

Hey don't forget he smokes chillums. How do they justify that, demorats don't run on moral values so anything goes. I was surprised A Weiner went limp and bowed out in June of 2011...:eusa_angel:

barackobamain1980002.gif

Last edited:
What do you mean threatens? It's an obvious career move on her part. The Clintons are two of the very best fundraisers, campaigners, politicians and I'm sure she has learned a thing or two along the way.

I'd love to see her take that next step.

Forum List

Back