Cheney Calls for full Release of Memos

Are you going to logically argue your position or just continue to make irrational conclusions about a complete stranger?

His question is a very relevant one. You were the one making claims about what waterboarding is like and that SEALS go through much more painful training than water torture and how the psychological effect on them was effective and that's why 100% cooperated.

You've put your expertise about Seals training and response to waterboarding in issue.

Your experience with the Seals is very much a fair question.

So you want to distract from a logical conversation also? My conclusions about waterboarding is in black and white I have posted links explaining my position logically. Now exactly how does military service enter into the conversation?

Because your statements about the Seals is not logical conclusion but assertions as to what their training is like.

You said that they do more painful things that getting waterboarded. How do you know that if you have never been water boarded or gone thru Seal training?

WELL GEE-WHIZZ!!!

As I've always said, "it's not news until Terence P. Jeffrey from CNSNews.com reports it!"

When all else fails attack the messenger, it's a common liberal tactic.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever heard of the term "LIBERAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA" bantered about?

And you talk about liberal's attacking the messenger!

Poking holes in your arguments is like poking holes into a rotten Jack-o-lantern!
Sure....
Bush-era interrogation may have worked, Obama official says - CNN.com
"High-value information came from interrogations in which those methods were used and provided a deeper understanding of the al Qaeda organization that was attacking this country," Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair said in a memo to personnel.

If a cop beats up a suspect and gets a confession, is that ok?

didn't think so...

same with torture... doesn't matter. it's illegal. it's wrong. and we should reject any effort to pervert this country with its use.

His question is a very relevant one. You were the one making claims about what waterboarding is like and that SEALS go through much more painful training than water torture and how the psychological effect on them was effective and that's why 100% cooperated.

You've put your expertise about Seals training and response to waterboarding in issue.

Your experience with the Seals is very much a fair question.

So you want to distract from a logical conversation also? My conclusions about waterboarding is in black and white I have posted links explaining my position logically. Now exactly how does military service enter into the conversation?

Because your statements about the Seals is not logical conclusion but assertions as to what their training is like.

You said that they do more painful things that getting waterboarded. How do you know that if you have never been water boarded or gone thru Seal training?

Its common knowledge that SEALS go through extremely difficult and quite painful training. If you would like, I can post links? I can clearly show how parts of the training are more taxing than being waterboarded.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DeSyl1CGIQ[/ame]

didn't think so...

same with torture... doesn't matter. it's illegal. it's wrong. and we should reject any effort to pervert this country with its use.

But by the very definition of torture, waterboarding doesn't fit.

didn't think so...

The US Govt disagreed and sentenced many Japanese for just that.

Its common knowledge that SEALS go through extremely difficult and quite painful training. If you would like, I can post links? I can clearly show how parts of the training are more taxing than being waterboarded.

Impressive display of knowledge of Seals.

Tell us about your experience being waterboarded.

Last edited:

Let me throw the same question back at you?

this is that LAME "chickenhawk" bullshit
it doesnt fly here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DeSyl1CGIQ

I haven't made any claims about the Seals and getting waterboarded. You did.

didn't think so...

The US Govt disagreed and sentenced many Japanese for just that.

The Japanese that were convicted of war crimes did a lot more than waterboarding correct?

You stated it was torture correct? So you must know from personal experience how severe and extreme the pain is. So please tell everyone how your waterboarding experience was?

why is obama not releasing the rest of the memos? why is he only releasing damaging info to bush....why not be honest?

oh wait, its obama we're talking about

You stated it was torture correct? So you must know from personal experience how severe and extreme the pain is. So please tell everyone how your waterboarding experience was?

I've stated several times that I do not base my conclusion on any personal assessment of what getting waterboarded is like to say it is torture; but principally on the fact that the US Govt prosecuted people as war criminals for torture for doing it.

I've stated several times that I do not base my conclusion on any personal assessment of what getting waterboarded is like to say it is torture; but principally on the fact that the US Govt prosecuted people as war criminals for torture for doing it.

Really then you would think it was atrocious for JFK to authorize waterboarding in the 60's?

So when they were convicted of war crimes, it wasn't necessarily for waterboarding....

Also the Japanese did a different form of waterboarding.

Yes it was. The charges for torture for which the Japanese were convicted specifically included water boarding.

A different form of waterboarding and atrocities committed against Pows.

Repetitive, disagree for reasons stated.

Forum List

Back