Cheney calls out Banks for falsely signing letter as ranking committee member

I wonder if Trump will voluntarily testify before the committee for 11 hours on national television?
Because I remember all the other Presidents that have done so!!!!!

If Biden takes the stand for his fuckup in Afghanistan I will be the first to agree that Trump should take the stand too!!!!

Of course no Trumpster will care about Banks' dishonesty.
In fact, they LOVE it. This dog and pony show by people like bripat9643 is an odd spectacle, in light of this. They love his unethical, dishonest tactic. But at the same time, cultism compels them to throw themselves in front of him like human shields.

All it would take is one cross word about Trump from the fraud Banks. And these squirming little worms would be calling him a secret democrat and starting 187 threads about his fraudulent tactic.

So by that logic...if one murderer (say OJ for instance) gets off...we should not care about murder any more?

Wrong.

One crime does not and should not affect how another is prosecuted.

That's childish logic
Not what I said, OJ was charged with murder. Do you want justice or selected justice? I’m saying don’t let politics get in the way of justice and we can see that it has.

If he is involved in orchestrating the riots, yes
I was referring to the thread topic and his attempt to lie and to use his lie and to abuse the power of his office to bully a government agency into giving him documents and information to which he has no right to access, given that he is not on the committee.

So..?

In fact, they LOVE it. This dog and pony show by people like bripat9643 is an odd spectacle, in light of this. They love his unethical, dishonest tactic. But at the same time, cultism compels them to throw themselves in front of him like human shields.

All it would take is one cross word about Trump from the fraud Banks. And these squirming little worms would be calling him a secret democrat and starting 187 threads about his fraudulent tactic.
Hilarious coming from a guy who has defended the corrupt pedophile and his crackhead son to the end.

Hilarious coming from a guy who has defended the corrupt pedophile and his crackhead son to the end.
Haha, see? Made up horseshit. A lie told only for your own benefit, in order to soothe yourself and to maintain your posture of being a piece of meat that a Trump cult high priest can use as a human shield. Look at what you are doing to yourself. Sad!

The Trumpist Republicans
Who is that? I thought no one liked Trump?

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened
We already know. It was spelled out last February in Time Magazine how the DNC rigged and stole the 2020 election. 1/6 was all the doing of and fault of the democrat party.

And here are the guilty players as confessed by Time:

Time Shadow Election Commission.png

Look at who is #19; now how is Congress going to investigate and expose itself? Time to flush the toilet bowl and get rid of all the turds in DC. We need a fresh, new, honest, constitutional government back again. America deserves better.

Last edited:
I was referring to the thread topic and his attempt to lie and to use his lie and to abuse the power of his office to bully a government agency into giving him documents and information to which he has no right to access, given that he is not on the committee.

So..?
If actually Did as you claim and is found guilty, then I see no issue. But with any political, payback can be a bitch. The guy in charge today, may not be tomorrow.

The Trumpist Republicans, read all of them, are deathly afraid of the truth coming out.

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened, how involved the POTUS was, and how involved other politicians and law enforcement personnel were involved in the event.

However, despite their attempts, the truth will come out...!

CNN says that Adam Kinzinger and Lynn Cheney are the only two republicans on this committee
in question yet they are republicans in name only and noted anti Trump extremest (as is CNN
itself).

As is the talking head,
Bill Crystal, that CNN brought in to tip the scales even further.

Funny not one single democrat is raising a ruckus over this tempest in a tea pot. As distrusted and
unpopular as ever, CNN shows everyone why they are in the bottom of the barrel in terms of ratings
and viewer trust.

Haha, see? Made up horseshit. A lie told only for your own benefit, in order to soothe yourself and to maintain your posture of being a piece of meat that a Trump cult high priest can use as a human shield. Look at what you are doing to yourself. Sad!
What part is made up, that Hunter is a crackhead?

Nope.

The Trumpist Republicans, read all of them, are deathly afraid of the truth coming out.

They don't want the American people to know exactly how that horrific event happened, how involved the POTUS was, and how involved other politicians and law enforcement personnel were involved in the event.

However, despite their attempts, the truth will come out...!

Good find.

Let's get rid of her,God damned racist!

Matters not who is in office, always cringe at some of the choices made. to much pressure, paying off unsuitable persons with high ranking positions & other trash.

Forum List

Back