‘Chestfeeding’: Hospitals Tell Midwives To Change Language To Accommodate Trans Community

The day some fruitloop dude pretending to be female becomes pregnant, gives birth and "chestfeeds" Hades will freeze over

This psychotic trans shit is beyond annoying

Ritually humiliating normal people by forcing them to bow to aberrance is a hallmark feature of all tyrannical leftist regimes.

I'll never bow to the psychotic loon agenda.

It'd be hilarious if not so sad

Me neither. I still say "Mailman" and "Actress", gaining an occasional raised eyebrow.

And oh, the dilemma over "Superman" and "Supergirl". What to do what to do ...

The day some fruitloop dude pretending to be female becomes pregnant, gives birth and "chestfeeds" Hades will freeze over

It has been done. Several times. In fact women pretending to be men have married men pretending to be women. They engaged in perfectly normal sexual relations and have a baby.

Perfectly normal? :auiqs.jpg:

It has been done. Several times. In fact women pretending to be men have married men pretending to be women. They engaged in perfectly normal sexual relations and have a baby.
Now that makes sense! It's like drag racing with 5 speeds in reverse & 1 speed forwards. All that changes is one has to launch in low reverse gear with the rig aimed backwards while going forwards down the track! Now that would be a TRUE FUNNY CAR!!!

Men can have a menstruation cycle to you closed minded anti science bigots !

rrreddeesdddee.png

Forum List

Back