🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

Oh Damn!!!
So liberals,what percentage of the black vote will Trump get?

If he makes it to the General, 8-14%

Actually I'm kinda surprised you gave him that much.

Governor Romney got 13%. So 8-14% is pretty much on the same plane as his performance. The problem Mr. Trump has with black voters is that his promises are all bullshit over and above the fiscal and constitutional hurdles they face.
The wall won't stop illegal immigration.
The military is as strong as it can be while still being practical in size.
The mass deportations are not attractive (a bunch of feds combing the streets in poor neighborhoods).

Blacks are quite able to sniff out bullshit and Mr. Trump is the East Coast supplier of the product.

I would think Trump has more appeal to the black community than Romney ever had.

President Trump will also end this rediculous "queers in the military" fiasco that Obama and his queer Secretary of Defense created. Let these sick-perverted assholes try their assinine social experiments on another group of individuals, not our brave men and women who serve this country. I just watched American Sniper again last night, and Lone Survivor again the night before. I didn't see one flower-sniffing faggot in either.

Trump '16

Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

When have Trumps critics been right about this guy? I mean like EVER?

Nevada caucuses results: Donald Trump wins Latino vote - CNN Video

No, he won 44% of Republican hispanic voters in Nevada.

Dope.

Which is about what -- 44% of 10%...??

If he wins 44% of Hispanic vote in the general election and the other 56% doesn't vote or votes for Hilary -- he loses.

Buh-bye, shit for brains.

A great orator. A successful businessman. Takes shit from no one. An undisputed AMERICAN. The military loves him.

Dear Lord - Obama just can't measure up. Hell, Obama can't measure up to a shit-collector.

A great orator?? Are you fucking stupid?

He talks like a 6th grader -- and appeals to people with the same mentality.

He is incapable of explaining one specific policy idea -- realistic policy idea.

A great orator. A successful businessman. Takes shit from no one. An undisputed AMERICAN. The military loves him.

Dear Lord - Obama just can't measure up. Hell, Obama can't measure up to a shit-collector.

A great orator?? Are you fucking stupid?

He talks like a 6th grader -- and appeals to people with the same mentality.

He is incapable of explaining one specific policy idea -- realistic policy idea.
So you voting for Pantsuit dumass?

President Trump will also end this rediculous "queers in the military" fiasco that Obama and his queer Secretary of Defense created. Let these sick-perverted assholes try their assinine social experiments on another group of individuals, not our brave men and women who serve this country. I just watched American Sniper again last night, and Lone Survivor again the night before. I didn't see one flower-sniffing faggot in either.

Trump '16
You certainly think about gays a lot, don't you...Warbler?

Forum List

Back