Chew on This One; Trump Won 44% of the Hispanic Voters in Nevada

So we now know who the illegals are voting for...Trumps will hire foreigners to do work in the US or from him...

President Trump will also end this rediculous "queers in the military" fiasco that Obama and his queer Secretary of Defense created. Let these sick-perverted assholes try their assinine social experiments on another group of individuals, not our brave men and women who serve this country. I just watched American Sniper again last night, and Lone Survivor again the night before. I didn't see one flower-sniffing faggot in either.

Trump '16
You certainly think about gays a lot, don't you...Warbler?

He's a retread.

I would be inclined to dismiss Trump getting 44% of the Republican Hispanic vote as less than half of voting Hispanic Republicans

But considering that he is running against two Hispanics and his anti-Mexican rhetoric...it is quite impressive

President Trump will also end this rediculous "queers in the military" fiasco that Obama and his queer Secretary of Defense created. Let these sick-perverted assholes try their assinine social experiments on another group of individuals, not our brave men and women who serve this country. I just watched American Sniper again last night, and Lone Survivor again the night before. I didn't see one flower-sniffing faggot in either.

Trump '16
You certainly think about gays a lot, don't you...Warbler?

He's a retread.
And a big fat poopy-pants.

So we now know who the illegals are voting for...Trumps will hire foreigners to do work in the US or from him...
That's not why, dumb-ass.
Hispanics are just like everyone else if they're citizens. They don't like all of these illegals coming here and getting benefits they and every other Americans don't qualify for.

That's not why, dumb-ass.
Hispanics are just like everyone else if they're citizens. They don't like all of these illegals coming and getting benefits they don't qualify for.
Surely they don't mind since the majority of citizens sponsor more non-citizen Latinos...

Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

When have Trumps critics been right about this guy? I mean like EVER?

Nevada caucuses results: Donald Trump wins Latino vote - CNN Video

No, he won 44% of Republican hispanic voters in Nevada.

Dope.

Which is about what -- 44% of 10%...??

If he wins 44% of Hispanic vote in the general election and the other 56% doesn't vote or votes for Hilary -- he loses.

Buh-bye, shit for brains.

What is that queer-like gay Muslim/gay-pride bullshit logo in your avatar?
You honestly feel the enemy is engaged in filthy man-on-man anal, as you seem to be?
Get real son. Fags will be the first to have their heads skewered in the public square if they ever come to America, idiot.
Get smarter - not dumber.

And the incoming Trump regime isn't exactly pro-fag either.

Just a head's up.

Nevada hand counted all the votes in the state in less than an hour, so 44% of what ?

44% of 8%

:lmao:

• White85%
  • Trump47%
  • Rubio25%
  • Cruz21%
  • Carson4%
  • Kasich3%
  • Bush0%

• Black1%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Hispanic/Latino8%
  • Trump45%
  • Rubio28%
  • Cruz18%
  • Kasich4%
  • Carson3%
  • Bush1%

• Asian2%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

• Other3%
  • Bush0%
  • Carson0%
  • Cruz0%
  • Kasich0%
  • Rubio0%
  • Trump0%

chew it.

Last edited:
Yep, the guy that supposedly hates Hispanics and is wanting to deport all of them, he won 44% of Hispanics voters.

When have Trumps critics been right about this guy? I mean like EVER?

Nevada caucuses results: Donald Trump wins Latino vote - CNN Video

No he got 44% of the Republican hispanics who voted.

8% of Republican caucus goers were Hispanic. 44% of 8% is 3.5%

But the Democratic amount was only 18% of the caucus goers, so don't get to high and mighty!

Oh Damn!!!
So liberals,what percentage of the black vote will Trump get?

If he makes it to the General, 8-14%

Actually I'm kinda surprised you gave him that much.

Governor Romney got 13%. So 8-14% is pretty much on the same plane as his performance. The problem Mr. Trump has with black voters is that his promises are all bullshit over and above the fiscal and constitutional hurdles they face.
The wall won't stop illegal immigration.
The military is as strong as it can be while still being practical in size.
The mass deportations are not attractive (a bunch of feds combing the streets in poor neighborhoods).

Blacks are quite able to sniff out bullshit and Mr. Trump is the East Coast supplier of the product.

I would think Trump has more appeal to the black community than Romney ever had.

Why?

Forum List

Back