Chic Fila Moves to Third Spot in Popularity of Fast Food Chains

Hell, I'd like to know how to make my Mom's fried chicken. One person in this world knows how, I need to contact that person. My mom made fried chicken every Sunday. Baked chicken every Monday.

I need to get ahold of that girl.

To me, what you are given is good, but it has never been worth the money that you have to pay for it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I like Chick-fil-a. I am unaware of any embargo against them. Don't care. Not crazy about the name, Chick-fil-a, but the food is good, the service excellent and their kitchens always clean.

There’s nothing like being boycotted by a frighteningly escalating insane deviant sex cult to bump business. Way to go Chick Fil-a! :5_1_12024:

IF only we could all be boycotted by Libtard goofballs!

Chick-fil-A poised to jump Subway, Burger King in US fast food market
The boycott ended years ago. Keep up.

Really? You have link on that, to verify the end of Liberalism's boycott of CFA? Why didn't anyone tell the leftards who run Rider University that Chick Fil A is OK now, and the boycott is off?

NJ University Refuses to Bring Chick-fil-A to Campus Over Chain's 'Corporate Values'

Every Saturday I go to Chick-fil-A and order a giant order. I show up to my golf club and eat it slowly in front of the rich liberal members that belong to the club.

Have to see how pissed they get.

I eat it all slowly and methodically.

So you reinforce the thread theme that left wing attempts to put Chick fila out of business were a spectacular failure.
I guess you aren't totally useless, after all.
They cut all fundig to homophobic groups and so the boycott ended. This was years ago. Some may still not like Chick Fil A but the boycott in general is long over.

IF only we could all be boycotted by Libtard goofballs!

Chick-fil-A poised to jump Subway, Burger King in US fast food market
Rider University took chick fil a off the list last month.
Oh well. At least Chick Fil A stopped donating to homophobe groups as a result of the boycott. Just becuase some haven’t forgiven them doesn’t mean the general boycott is still going on.

Every Saturday I go to Chick-fil-A and order a giant order. I show up to my golf club and eat it slowly in front of the rich liberal members that belong to the club.

That must look weird...one of the waiters eating food from somewhere else....

“There’s that autist who always stares at us at lunchtime. Let’s switch tables.”

I haven’t been to Chik-fil-a in many years. There isn’t one anywhere near me.

They cut all fundig to homophobic groups and so the boycott ended. This was years ago. Some may still not like Chick Fil A but the boycott in general is long over.
"As of April 2018, Chick Fil-A reportedly continues to donate to anti-LGBT groups." Chick-fil-A same-sex marriage controversy - Wikipedia
Your "facts" leave something to be desired as usual.

And in San Francisco, Boston and Chicago city officials have all
vowed to block Chick fil A franchises in their cities despite these law professors all calling that an anti Constitutional stance.
"UCLA law professor and blogger Eugene Volokh observed, "[D]enying a private business permits because of such speech by its owner is a blatant First Amendment violation."

Echoing those views were Glenn Greenwald of Salon, professor John Turley of George Washington University, Adam Schwartz, a senior attorney with the ACLU, and Michael C. Dorf, the Robert S. Stevens Professor of Law at Cornell University Law School."
So is the boycott over? Not entirely. These comments from city officials have never been rescinded.

Forum List

Back