Chicago cops barred from chasing people on foot who run away

I feel like the idiot going to work every day, paying my bill's and being generally lawful.

It seems crime does pay.

Who said Democrats are pro crime?

Here in Kentucky, in the city of Louisville, the mayor was recently punched out violently by a black man, reason unknown. But, we do know he has a long history of violence and was, of course, our free from those several crimes. So the police arrest the guy and give him a $25,000 all cash bail. Well, the courts then decided that the bail was too high for this poor black guy so they reduced it to just $5,000 so the poor guy could be free to run out and do the same thing all over again.

Here in Kentucky, in the city of Louisville, the mayor was recently punched out violently by a black man, reason unknown. But, we do know he has a long history of violence and was, of course, our free from those several crimes. So the police arrest the guy and give him a $25,000 all cash bail. Well, the courts then decided that the bail was too high for this poor black guy so they reduced it to just $5,000 so the poor guy could be free to run out and do the same thing all over again.
While Louisville wonders why their crime is so much higher than the rest of KY.

I assume this means they can just gun the criminals down from behind with impunity? GREAT!!!
Quit exaggerating. Blacks being shot in the back is a rarity And many of those instances can be explained away because of the bad guy's behavior or actions prior to being shot. Yes, a small fraction is due to inexperienced or bad cops. Unfortunately, all cops are not as perfect or qualified as you think you are.

Who said Democrats are pro crime?

This Treason Makes Us an Occupied Country. Where Are the Wolverines?

What ever happened to "Stop or I'll Shoot"? Outlaws are outside the protection of the law. We, the people who are victimized by this subhuman scum, better take the law back into our own hands and take it away from the Thug Huggers. These judges, legislators, policy-makers, and influencers need to be removed from power by any means that give us our safety back.

Last edited:
So in other words the police should not police. What a fucking idiot you are.
Ottawahwah

He's still bitter that the Tories lost and had to run away to frozen Canada when they could have run the whole British American Empire if it weren't for that. He can only get closure and revenge if he contributes to the destruction of the USA.

Quit exaggerating. Blacks being shot in the back is a rarity And many of those instances can be explained away because of the bad guy's behavior or actions prior to being shot. Yes, a small fraction is due to inexperienced or bad cops
I have no problem with criminals of all skin tones being shot in the back (or anywhere else).

Forum List

Back