Chicago's Derelict Dyke Mayor Makes Racist Comment About White House Press Secretary

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democrats are ruining US cities. How can voters not see the mess they've created?
But, the democrats in those cities voted for the democrats that are ruining them. You make your bed, you lie in it.

I'd like to see these democrat cities absolutely implode and burn to the fucking ground. I couldn't care less. They're nothing but toilets.

But, the democrats in those cities voted for the democrats that are ruining them. You make your bed, you lie in it.

I'd like to see these democrat cities absolutely implode and burn to the fucking ground. I couldn't care less. They're nothing but toilets.
This entire fucking mess was triggered by one bad cop's knee on a suspect's neck, that killed him.
Then fucking corporations, like B of A, gave $billions to support the rioters, instead of better pay or better jobs for minorities, WTF?!
Gun sales are going thru the roof setting all records, this will not end well. Putin is winning.

This entire fucking mess was triggered by one bad cop's knee on a suspect's neck, that killed him.
Then fucking corporations, like B of A, gave $billions to support the rioters, instead of better pay or better jobs for minorities, WTF?!
Gun sales are going thru the roof setting all records, this will not end well. Putin is winning.
I don't believe the knee on the neck killed him. There's new evidence coming out that Floyd was high on drugs, as in really fucked up, enough to overdose, and had drugs shoved up his ass hiding them also. He was so fucked up he hardly knew where he was at.

This will all come out at the coming trial for the cops, but don't expect to hear it from the democrat propaganda wing.

Well, to be fair: Neither lady should make comments about the other.

The Press Secretary, I guess, started it.
She should never have mentioned the mayor of Chicago in the first place.

We all know that for various reasons (that are too hurtful to repeat here) Chicago's problems are intractable.

Most Americans (including me) have simply written off that once great city.

"But daddy! You promised you would take me and my two sisters to visit Chicago this summer!"

I don't believe the knee on the neck killed him. There's new evidence coming out that Floyd was high on drugs, as in really fucked up, enough to overdose, and had drugs shoved up his ass hiding them also. He was so fucked up he hardly knew where he was at.

This will all come out at the coming trial for the cops, but don't expect to hear it from the democrat propaganda wing.

Drugs won't matter. That 8-minute video of the knee on his neck is murder. Stupid cop should have followed protocol.

What a treat to see snowflakes in July.
OK then just tell me, what is the point of all the name calling? call anyone on the left a name they shit kittens in protest for a week. call someone on the right a name and they say something THEY are the snowflake and the tsunami of snow THEY are is suddenly invisible.

OK then just tell me, what is the point of all the name calling? call anyone on the left a name they shit kittens in protest for a week. call someone on the right a name and they say something THEY are the snowflake and the tsunami of snow THEY are is suddenly invisible.

Because they are thinned-skin crybabies. Isn’t it amazing how much the partisan idiots on the left and the partisan idiots on the right have common?

Because they are thinned-skin crybabies. Isn’t it amazing how much the partisan idiots on the left and the partisan idiots on the right have common?
yea but i just don't get into the NO YOU'RE THE SNOWFLAKE stuff that often. if that's the best i have in an argument or discussion then said argument or said discussion simply isn't worth having.

George himself said he was "Hooping" a street term for hiding drugs in his ass.

The drugs are nothing new. It came out with the first autopsy. They ruled that all of the above played a role in his death, so the chance at him getting off is if they can prove the knee to the neck had nothing to do with it. I think that will be a tough sell.

Another Democrat mayor that refuses to take responsibility for their city being more like Mogudishu circa 1993 than an American city of 2020.

The Mayor was just elected just over a year ago and you’re already blaming her for The results of 40 years of racist Republican policies. And she’s had to deal with a pandemic in her city too. Typical.

Republicans NEVER accept responsibility for the messes they make. They even blame Obama for Katrina. Trump has even tried to blame Obama for Covid19.

Mogadishu Is now safer any major US city.

If black people are so dangerous, why are black ruled African countries safer than South Africa, where Whites ruled over dude franchised blacks for hundreds of years.

Or the USA where police still keep blacks “in their place”? Maybe it’s white supremacy and disenfranchisement that cause the violence.

Another Democrat mayor that refuses to take responsibility for their city being more like Mogudishu circa 1993 than an American city of 2020.

You learn something every day I guess. I never heard of Karen being an insult by blacks before, and I live in a black neighborhood. So I looked it up. Here is what I found.

Karen is a pejorative slang term for an obnoxious, angry, entitled, and often racist middle-aged white woman who uses her privilege to get her way or police other people's behaviors.

So McEnany criticized the performance of Beetlejuice, and she replied back with a racial comment. Gee, what a surprise.

If black people are so dangerous, why are black ruled African countries safer than South Africa, where Whites ruled over dude franchised blacks for hundreds of years.

Or the USA where police still keep blacks “in their place”? Maybe it’s white supremacy and disenfranchisement that cause the violence.

Says a person who lives in a country with about 2% blacks. Yes, I did look it up.

The cause of their violence is the fact they are uncivilized, nothing more and nothing less.

Forum List

Back