Chicoms Behind Logistics for Protests/Rioters

Is the Chicom financing riots in USA an Act of War?

• No, it is freedom of being stupid

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, it is an Act of War and we should retaliate in some way.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I dunno, whens the national Felons League playing again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I doubt Chinese had anything to do with it. This is Soros's M.O.
What do the Chinese have to gain? Less people buying their stuff? Seriously.
I suspect that the Chicoms would do it as payback, in their minds, for our encouragement of the riots in Hong Kong.

But the Chicoms are not essential, Soro$$ wqould be doing this no matter what and then investing to tak advantage of the chaos he is causing.

But I do think it likely the Chicoms are helping the rioters, and helping to fund them and supply them.

why cant the Federalis trace these people who are bringing the frozen water drinks, bats, bricks and explosives?

I doubt Chinese had anything to do with it. This is Soros's M.O.
What do the Chinese have to gain? Less people buying their stuff? Seriously.
I suspect that the Chicoms would do it as payback, in their minds, for our encouragement of the riots in Hong Kong.

But the Chicoms are not essential, Soro$$ wqould be doing this no matter what and then investing to tak advantage of the chaos he is causing.

But I do think it likely the Chicoms are helping the rioters, and helping to fund them and supply them.

why cant the Federalis trace these people who are bringing the frozen water drinks, bats, bricks and explosives?
Why do we pay them taxes??!!

No wonder the Dimocrats are so furious Trump is shutting down the riots; their masters in china dont like it!
BTW, this thread is NOT about the consulate being closed in Houston it is about the Chicoms financing the logistics to the riots, which IMO, is an act of war.

Dimocrats are complicit in treason for aiding and abetting foreign destablization efforts.

"Also, there are stories that this consulate had links with protest groups in the United States providing financial and logistical support. That’s unconfirmed," he added. "But, what is confirmed is that the Chinese Foreign Ministry and the Communist Party's global ties have been engaged in a malicious disinformation campaign, deliberately stoking racial tensions in the U.S.
"And, U.S. Customs has seized items coming from China this year that would be very handy for protesters," Chang noted.
Our enemies want to destabilize and destroy our nation.

Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy forum?

Do you really believe that China attacking the US through Internet attacks and stealing intellectual property from the US is a THEORY ???
Absolutely. Title of thread was "Chicoms Behind Logistics for Protests/Rioters ".
That is what I do not believe. Did I read it wrong?
Is that any more far fetched than Russia, Russia, Russia???
The Russia, Russia, Russia alarm was echoed by all intelligence agencies in our country as well as many around the world and verified by intelligence committee in both houses of congress under democrat and republican control. Hard to verify this one as most of the intelligence services in this country have been neutered to an extent during this administration. Who knows.
It's early. We have heard nothing so far but the above report.

But, isn't that more reason to suspect that intelligence agencies were stupid or corrupt, when Mueller found no "collusion" on the part of Trump?

Are we even talking about the same thing?
He didn't say he found no collusion. He specifically said he concentrated on actual criminal conduct and noted there is no federal statute on collusion. I always thought that collusion red herring was brilliant. Much better than talking about crimes and why trump said would not matter if they did. Clever. Doubt if we are talking about same thing. I was talking about Russian attempts at influencing the 2016 election and extents to which Russia got their message out in support of trump by social media, infiltrating the NRA, etc, as the Republican controlled Senate intelligence committee confirmed it its report.
What crimes did Trump commit? Please show evidence? Please show Russians at polls casting millions of votes in swing states for Trump.

Absolutely. Title of thread was "Chicoms Behind Logistics for Protests/Rioters ".
I accept that the anarchists are largely homegrown.

I suspect most come from broken homes and were raised by permissive single moms

they were educated by fire breathing marxist teachers in our public schools and learned to hate America at a young age

but I also suspect that someone is funding their insurrection

whether its china or george soros or grants from the Ford Foundation money from somewhere is paying for their living expenses

Do you really believe that China attacking the US through Internet attacks and stealing intellectual property from the US is a THEORY ???
Why wouldn't they provide support for the rioters?
If they could do it without getting caught, they probably would. We have aided political unrest in countries over the years. The government just has not let out the intelligence connecting the dots and I do not convict without evidence, even if I already thing their form of government is the polar opposite of what we enjoy, and have no wish to move their direction. Don't show me conspiracy sites. Show me the intelligence agencies assessments if they haven't been too neutered to do their job. It is trump that does not believe in those agencies doing their job and depending on conspiracy theories in the tabloids. I'll stick with the good guys.

The Russia, Russia, Russia alarm was echoed by all intelligence agencies in our country as well as many around the world and verified by intelligence committee in both houses of congress under democrat and republican control. Hard to verify this one as most of the intelligence services in this country have been neutered to an extent during this administration. Who knows.

But, isn't that more reason to suspect that intelligence agencies were stupid or corrupt, when Mueller found no "collusion" on the part of Trump?

He didn't say he found no collusion. He specifically said he concentrated on actual criminal conduct and noted there is no federal statute on collusion. I always thought that collusion red herring was brilliant. Much better than talking about crimes and why trump said would not matter if they did. Clever. Doubt if we are talking about same thing. I was talking about Russian attempts at influencing the 2016 election and extents to which Russia got their message out in support of trump by social media, infiltrating the NRA, etc, as the Republican controlled Senate intelligence committee confirmed it its report.
What crimes did Trump commit? Please show evidence? Please show Russians at polls casting millions of votes in swing states for Trump.
You believe what you want to believe and I will believe he is of character to be UN-indicted co-conspirator #1 and successfully hide his crimes, not the poor innocent little victim.

You believe what you want to believe and I will believe he is of character to be UN-indicted co-conspirator #1 and successfully hide his crimes, not the poor innocent little victim.
Trump has never been and never will be a "victim." Too much of a man for that.

Your 10 Russias short. 13 of them were indicted for meddling and interfering in our 2016 election, not 3.

I accept that the anarchists are largely homegrown.

I suspect most come from broken homes and were raised by permissive single moms

they were educated by fire breathing marxist teachers in our public schools and learned to hate America at a young age

but I also suspect that someone is funding their insurrection

whether its china or george soros or grants from the Ford Foundation money from somewhere is paying for their living expenses
You are saying the leadership is paid outside agitators and you may be right. I am just not prepared to take shots and nebulous assholes as the enemy of the day without some proof, other than the tabloids. Just can't get to that level of paranoia.

Your 10 Russias short. 13 of them were indicted for meddling and interfering in our 2016 election, not 3.
And how many were convicted?

Forum List

Back