I think I have Finally Figured Out Why Dimocrats Ar e Being Chicom Shills

Are the Dimocrats supporting the Chicoms due to.....

• Total voters
You just swallowed that RWNJ propaganda whole, didn't you.
You dont believe a word of it?

are communists above bigotry toward africans in your opinion?
Don't cherry pick to make excuses.

The best propaganda contains tidbits of truth to make it more plausible.
There are many examples if you care to look

maybe our fear of minority stereotyping is too pc, but china is totally the opposite way
Sure, just ignore my comment and continue to focus on minutia.
What is your greater point that you think Frank and I are missing?

maybe our fear of minority stereotyping is too pc, but china is totally the opposite way
Go back to my first comment.

Hawkish Democrats and conservative Republicans knew that squandering another $300 million dollars supporting a corrupt South Vietnamese dictatorship was a lost cause. You could use a little book learning on the subject before spouting stupid stuff.
Yeah, because the alternative was sooooomuch better, a murderous communist fuckface regime that slaughtered South Vietnamese by the thousands in their 're-education camps'

Welcome to my ignore list, your traitor
How many more body bags did you want to fill in Vietnam? They threw the Chinese out of their country twice before they threw out the French and Americans. When you go where you`re not wanted or needed you`ll be sent packing. It may take 10 or 20 years but home you`ll go. It took them 300 years to throw the Chinese out the second time but out they went.
In 1968 we lost more Americans than the Vietnam War to a virus.......

Over 100,000 Americans ............we didn't shut down......and on a side note........it was from Asia eating weird shit again............brought back by military from Vietnam..........

That one killed over a million people in the world........same thing in 1957

The World didn't destroy itself like today........now did they.........OOPS.
With the lockdown we`re still on our way to 60,000 dead in 2 months. We should ignore this and let our healthcare systems be overrun? We`ve evolved somewhat in the past 50 years. Most of us have anyway. The world is not being destroyed Snowflake. Man up!

Humor me and give us the number of that post

Humor me and give us the number of that post

Why do you love the ChiComs?
So, you missed the point.

Again.

There wasn't any.
And yet again.

Right... "the other side"....

1576076923590.png

It's the Chicoms being used by the democrats. It was the democrats that paid China to develop this virus in the first place.
True, and it was Dimocrats that gave away the secrets to the Atomic Bomb as well.

All that proves, I think, is that they are using each other and on the same side.

Its been a while but the Nazi salute was developed by a USA Dimocrat, fact.

I'm poking fun at gullible idiots.
Worse than gullible.

This is how they (blatantly try to) deflect from the racism that they know, damn well, still exists in too much of their party.

This only enables it more, so they are complicit. Those who enable it may even be worse than those who perpetrate it.

There's plenty of it right here on USMB, and I'll have my nice, long list of such posts ready for any of them who want to deny it.

Worse than gullible.

This is how they (blatantly try to) deflect from the racism that they know, damn well, still exists in too much of their party.

This only enables it more, so they are complicit. Those who enable it may even be worse than those who perpetrate it.

There's plenty of it right here on USMB, and I'll have my nice, long list of such posts ready for any of them who want to deny it.
You're so predictable as you stand in the middle of the far left side of the road.

We all laugh when you proclaim you're not a "winger"

Worse than gullible.

You're so predictable as you stand in the middle of the far left side of the road
Ol' Mac never has to name names.

Forum List

Back