I think I have Finally Figured Out Why Dimocrats Ar e Being Chicom Shills

Are the Dimocrats supporting the Chicoms due to.....

• Total voters
This behavior of Dimocrats and the 'major media' carrying the Chicoms talking points and attacking our own President during a national emergency has been puzzling me.

I have long known that Dimocrats are not loyal Americans since the time they defended Jane Fonda and pulled the rug out from under Free South Vietnam, but their support for Beijing was just bizarr.

Why would they do that? Why defend the worst murdering, lying, fascist national government on the planet?

Now I think I know why given the Dimocrats long track record in this regard; they admire the Chicoms for their anti-black racism!

Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama, issued scathing remarks against the communist government of China on Thursday, announcing Nigerian diplomats in Guangzhou were instructed to document cases of racism by Chinese against their citizens.
For weeks, videos, local reports, and other evidence have indicated widespread racist attacks and policies by Chinese in Guangzhou, a southern port city that is home to many of China’s African residents. Africans and black people from other parts of the world in the city reported being forcibly evicted despite paying their rents and banned from businesses like hotels and restaurants.
In a particularly embarrassing incident for the American company, a McDonald’s in Guangzhou posted a sign stating it would not allow black-skinned people into the establishment, triggering “diversity and inclusion training” mandated by corporate officers.
Many Africans were reportedly forced to sleep on the streets of Guangzhou, despite having the money to pay for shelter, because no Chinese residence or hotel would take them.
The racism appears to be based on rumors circulated in party by the Communist Party that cases of Chinese coronavirus in its origin country are now coming from “foreigners.” Beijing calls cases of individuals diagnosed with Chinese coronavirus after entering the country from abroad “imported” cases and claims any threat to Chinese nationals comes from these, and not domestic, cases of the virus.
There is no evidence that African people are more likely to be carrying the virus and it is not clear why some in Guangzhou concluded that banning black people from their businesses would protect them from the Chinese coronavirus. Africa is among the continents with the lowest numbers of documented Chinese coronavirus cases.
“We are deeply wounded by what is happening to Nigerians and other Africans living in China, it is something we never expected and we will pursue it,” Onyeama told reporters in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, on Thursday.

Isnt it amazing how facts can just fall into line like that?

The Dimocrats are joining the side of racism and discrimination yet again!
Hawkish Democrats and conservative Republicans knew that squandering another $300 million dollars supporting a corrupt South Vietnamese dictatorship was a lost cause. You could use a little book learning on the subject before spouting stupid stuff.

Hawkish Democrats and conservative Republicans knew that squandering another $300 million dollars supporting a corrupt South Vietnamese dictatorship was a lost cause. You could use a little book learning on the subject before spouting stupid stuff.
Yeah, because the alternative was sooooomuch better, a murderous communist fuckface regime that slaughtered South Vietnamese by the thousands in their 're-education camps'

Welcome to my ignore list, your traitor

Looks like Jim bought into Russian and right wing propaganda about the Chinese propaganda?
It looks like you have been totally fooled by the chinese communists.
About what?
fooled about china not having bigoted or perhaps racist views toward black people that does not fit the cuddly panda bear image of china that the communist dictatorship prefers so libs are either very gullible or they are playing dumb
When has that happened? Can you cite some examples of "libs" standing up for Chinese racism? I'm not going to just accept uncited rantings. Put up or shut up.

Looks like Jim bought into Russian and right wing propaganda about the Chinese propaganda?
About what?
fooled about china not having bigoted or perhaps racist views toward black people that does not fit the cuddly panda bear image of china that the communist dictatorship prefers so libs are either very gullible or they are playing dumb
When has that happened? Can you cite some examples of "libs" standing up for Chinese racism? I'm not going to just accept uncited rantings. Put up or shut up.

Still waiting for you to denounce your ChiCom Masters

About what?

Still waiting for you to denounce your ChiCom Masters
As long as trump is leading the chorus against china libs will remain silent or make excuses for the chinese

I voted for all but racism..................We've known them placing the Race Card forever is BS.

Other.........

They are now drinking Bleach and shoving flashlights up their asses.......and they buy the product from China.

You just swallowed that RWNJ propaganda whole, didn't you.
You dont believe a word of it?

are communists above bigotry toward africans in your opinion?
Don't cherry pick to make excuses.

The best propaganda contains tidbits of truth to make it more plausible.
There are many examples if you care to look

maybe our fear of minority stereotyping is too pc, but china is totally the opposite way

This behavior of Dimocrats and the 'major media' carrying the Chicoms talking points and attacking our own President during a national emergency has been puzzling me.

I have long known that Dimocrats are not loyal Americans since the time they defended Jane Fonda and pulled the rug out from under Free South Vietnam, but their support for Beijing was just bizarr.

Why would they do that? Why defend the worst murdering, lying, fascist national government on the planet?

Now I think I know why given the Dimocrats long track record in this regard; they admire the Chicoms for their anti-black racism!

Nigeria’s Foreign Affairs minister, Geoffrey Onyeama, issued scathing remarks against the communist government of China on Thursday, announcing Nigerian diplomats in Guangzhou were instructed to document cases of racism by Chinese against their citizens.
For weeks, videos, local reports, and other evidence have indicated widespread racist attacks and policies by Chinese in Guangzhou, a southern port city that is home to many of China’s African residents. Africans and black people from other parts of the world in the city reported being forcibly evicted despite paying their rents and banned from businesses like hotels and restaurants.
In a particularly embarrassing incident for the American company, a McDonald’s in Guangzhou posted a sign stating it would not allow black-skinned people into the establishment, triggering “diversity and inclusion training” mandated by corporate officers.
Many Africans were reportedly forced to sleep on the streets of Guangzhou, despite having the money to pay for shelter, because no Chinese residence or hotel would take them.
The racism appears to be based on rumors circulated in party by the Communist Party that cases of Chinese coronavirus in its origin country are now coming from “foreigners.” Beijing calls cases of individuals diagnosed with Chinese coronavirus after entering the country from abroad “imported” cases and claims any threat to Chinese nationals comes from these, and not domestic, cases of the virus.
There is no evidence that African people are more likely to be carrying the virus and it is not clear why some in Guangzhou concluded that banning black people from their businesses would protect them from the Chinese coronavirus. Africa is among the continents with the lowest numbers of documented Chinese coronavirus cases.
“We are deeply wounded by what is happening to Nigerians and other Africans living in China, it is something we never expected and we will pursue it,” Onyeama told reporters in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, on Thursday.

Isnt it amazing how facts can just fall into line like that?

The Dimocrats are joining the side of racism and discrimination yet again!

That was a nice long winded lie.
You think the Nigerians are lying?

You just swallowed that RWNJ propaganda whole, didn't you.
You dont believe a word of it?

are communists above bigotry toward africans in your opinion?
Don't cherry pick to make excuses.

The best propaganda contains tidbits of truth to make it more plausible.
There are many examples if you care to look

maybe our fear of minority stereotyping is too pc, but china is totally the opposite way
Sure, just ignore my comment and continue to focus on minutia.

Yeah, because the alternative was sooooomuch better, a murderous communist fuckface regime that slaughtered South Vietnamese by the thousands in their 're-education camps'

How many more body bags did you want to fill in Vietnam? They threw the Chinese out of their country twice before they threw out the French and Americans. When you go where you`re not wanted or needed you`ll be sent packing. It may take 10 or 20 years but home you`ll go. It took them 300 years to throw the Chinese out the second time but out they went.

How many more body bags did you want to fill in Vietnam? They threw the Chinese out of their country twice before they threw out the French and Americans. When you go where you`re not wanted or needed you`ll be sent packing. It may take 10 or 20 years but home you`ll go. It took them 300 years to throw the Chinese out the second time but out they went.
In 1968 we lost more Americans than the Vietnam War to a virus.......

Over 100,000 Americans ............we didn't shut down......and on a side note........it was from Asia eating weird shit again............brought back by military from Vietnam..........

That one killed over a million people in the world........same thing in 1957

The World didn't destroy itself like today........now did they.........OOPS.

The left are all complete morons who hate Trump and believe in the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Which makes each and everyone a traitor to the United States

In 1968 we lost more Americans than the Vietnam War to a virus.......

Over 100,000 Americans ............we didn't shut down......and on a side note........it was from Asia eating weird shit again............brought back by military from Vietnam..........

That one killed over a million people in the world........same thing in 1957

The World didn't destroy itself like today........now did they.........OOPS.
No lives matter.

Forum List

Back