Chief Justice Roberts Rebukes Trump

Trump did something unconstitutional. If he was a black guy, the pseuedocons would have added that to their growing List O'Reasons To Impeach they used to copy and paste on this forum a few years ago.

A federal judge placed an injunction on Trump's action.

So, as predictable as the sun rising in the east (thanks to Emperor Trump!), our President whined about the judge being an "Obama judge".

The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court normally keeps himself above the fray, but I guess yet another criticism of a judge by Perpetual Defendant Donald got to him. So he told Trump to knock it off.

Which means, of course. that John Roberts is a fucking homo muslim democrat America hater.

In rare rebuke, Chief Justice Roberts slams Trump for comment about 'Obama judge'

Roberts knows that he's 'Bush judge'.

If Al Gore was elected back then, there wouldn't be Justice Roberts.

The Chief Justice is responsible for every judge in the Federal Judiciary. He's the one supposed to oversee their oaths of office are adhered to.

His response to the president's comments is no more than a childish response based upon his failure to fully perform the obligations of his constitutional office.

So the 9th circuit kind of got "rebuked" 86% of the time?

Ignorant morons who get their "education" from the "legal scholar" Sean Hannity, insist on being called ignorant morons.......Here are the facts

1. 6th Circuit - 87 percent;

2. 11th Circuit - 85 percent;

3. 9th Circuit - 79 percent;

4. 3rd Circuit - 78 percent;

Who died and left Roberts as the boss?

Roberts decided to grow a spine and speak truth to Trump's unbridled, banana republic power.
Too bad the GOP congress and the other right wing justices just keep wagging the vestigial tails they've grown since Trump took office.
Brilliant rebuttal to your own lame post. You aren't disputing that Trump is right about the "Obama judge" (the same sort of partisan addled incompetent judicial invention that was reversed when a couple of judges blocked Trump's travel ban, for instance).
In fact you confirm it by claiming right wing justices wag their "vestigial tails" for Trump.

Way to negate your own absurd comment.

You asked a stupid question and I gave you a factual answer: Roberts, unlike most Republicans, like 85% of them, stood up to Trump.
They're happy with their blonde Kim Jong Un.

Who died and left Roberts as the boss?

Roberts decided to grow a spine and speak truth to Trump's unbridled, banana republic power.
Too bad the GOP congress and the other right wing justices just keep wagging the vestigial tails they've grown since Trump took office.
Brilliant rebuttal to your own lame post. You aren't disputing that Trump is right about the "Obama judge" (the same sort of partisan addled incompetent judicial invention that was reversed when a couple of judges blocked Trump's travel ban, for instance).
In fact you confirm it by claiming right wing justices wag their "vestigial tails" for Trump.

Way to negate your own absurd comment.

You asked a stupid question and I gave you a factual answer: Roberts, unlike most Republicans, like 85% of them, stood up to Trump.
They're happy with their blonde Kim Jong Un.
I didn't ask you a question, dimwit. Roberts claims judges are not ideological and are only interested in fairly applying the law (which is hilarious) and then you come along and stupidly crap all over Robert's nonsense by blathering about right wing justices wagging their "vestigial tails" for Trump.
Who is right? Roberts or you? It can't be both of you but you don't seem sharp enough to comprehend that.

Have your mom help you out on this homework problem.

Trump worshippers who think he is their God believe Trump should rule by edict like an Emperor, the Rule of Law be damned.

Fearful children need a daddy figure......Too bad that Trump-daddy doesn't really give a fuck about them....

The run of the meal jail house lawyer knows more about the law than any of these fools above.
It's "run of the mill," dumbass.

You're a Turkey, aren't you?

Look up Captious and go eat yourself.

It stings when you open your mouth and prove to the world that you're stupid, doesn't it?

You didn't look up captious, did you (don't lie)?
Why would I bother?

The run of the meal jail house lawyer knows more about the law than any of these fools above.
It's "run of the mill," dumbass.

You're a Turkey, aren't you?

Look up Captious and go eat yourself.

It stings when you open your mouth and prove to the world that you're stupid, doesn't it?

You didn't look up captious, did you (don't lie)?
Why would I bother?

For the same reason you're ignorant, you lack curiosity.

Ignorant morons who get their "education" from the "legal scholar" Sean Hannity, insist on being called ignorant morons.......Here are the facts

You may be right if you cherry pick certain year... How about we look at the average for the 20 years?

upload_2018-11-22_20-12-14.png
upload_2018-11-22_20-12-39.png

I know it's hard for you to face the facts and admit it, but Trump is right.

Supreme Court Reversal Rates

You may be right if you cherry pick certain year... How about we look at the average for the 20 years?

View attachment 230323 View attachment 230324

I know it's hard for you to face the facts and admit it, but Trump is right.

Supreme Court Reversal Rates

All fascists are Right, far Right.

Would be great if you could tell me what a legal expert is.
Maybe it's easier to compare:

Lifelong legal career, scotus judge = expert

Uneducated, partisan slobs throwing fits to protect their cult leader = not experts.

So you are admitting you are not an expert. Thanks for clearing that up.
So youre admitting judge Roberts is an expert, thanks.
its-a-reality-pill-yes-its-large-bitter-but-i-aint-going-to-sugar-coat-it-for-you-just-throw-it-back-and-swallow-hard-youll-be-just-fine-i-promise-be558.png

You would need to describe what he is an expert in.

Certainly
LMAO the SCOTUS routinely overturns the liberal 9th circuit court of appeals decisions proving Trump correct. The judiciary may not like hearing they are corrupt and biased, too bad we elected Trump to set them straight.
You should really stop talking.

So as the treasonous loon isn’t telling the court anything.

Moron

Once again, your posts are not coherent and you call others moron.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back